BY CHI

Sierra R.
Cleveland, OH
This brand makes overall great products. My hair is very fine and only works well with certain products and this product was quite gentle and did exactly what it said it would do. I feel as if this is a great product especially when considering price
Julia M.
I love using this as a deep conditioner. If my hair is feeling really damaged or dry this is my go to. But be careful not to put too much on because if you use too much it can make your hair look and feel greasy. This is perfect if you use a lot of heat products on your hair.
megan s.
palm beach gardens, fl
this product can be a little pricey for the size. it makes my hair pretty smooth but is best for dry hair. not the best for an oily scalp. great for color treated hair. i was pretty satisfied but haven't purchased again.
Emily N.
Broken Arrow
The price is high and that's why it gets four stars. But it's a dang good product, it protects my hair and it smells good. I like the product, but the price needs work. I'm satisfied with the overall product and packaging however.
Elizabeth W.
I think the price is a little bit high but you get great quality and it’s a very nice bottle you get to buy it