BY CHI #8 in Curling Irons

Interchangeable 3 In 1 Digital Orbit&Trade; Ceramic Curlers Create Sensual Waves And Luscious Curls Includes: Curler With 3 Ceramic Barrels: .5"-1", 1", & 1.25" Free Thermal Glove Free Travel Pouch Features: Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord &Deg;F And &Deg;C Digital Display, And Optional Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats Up To 210&Deg;C/410&Deg;F Cool Tip Mode And Standby Buttons Lock/Unlock Tool Stand Dual Voltage Made In China

Buy on Walgreens*
Rainey H.
Ward, AR
Being a Hair Artist curling irons are a part of my everyday life. CHI is always on top of there game with outstanding products! I love that this is basically 3 curling irons in one. The tapered barrel is perfect for full bouncy curls. The medium barrel is a great go to for creating flawless beach waves. The large barrel is gives you perfect volume every time. I would say CHI lands in the middle of the price scale, totally worth the extra money!
Ruth M.
One of my favorite curlers I’ve had! You can create all types of styles with the wands they give you from loose too tight curls. It smooths the hair very well and the curls hold all day. Definitely a must have for me!
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Great value! I essentially have three curling irons in one! Easy to store & use. The quality is great as well I’ve had mine for about a year & have no signs of wear. My only word of caution is it can get very hot very fast use the glove provided & a heat protectant spray! CHI Orbit Digital Interchangeable 3 in 1 Ceramic Curler
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
My all time favorite curling iron. It has interchangeable heads for different styles or curles. Its not the cheapest but it's perfect for someone always on the go. I definitely recommend this to everyone that loves curling their hair
Ruma N.
Wesley chapel, FL
I wasnt Very happy about this product. I thought it had thr wand wear it attaches the hair and twists it automatically to curl the hair but you need to use thr glove with it. You can get burned seriosuly with this if your not careful.
Rachel L.
New Salem, MA
This hair curler works great for achieving whatever size curls you want! It’s much more convenient than have three completely different full size hair curlers sitting around and still works just as good if not better!
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
I purchased CHI after a recommendation from a friend and I must say I’m extremely pleased that I bought it. I always gives me the perfect curls and that last much longer then when I go to the salon and have them curl my hair.
Jessica Y.
Greenville, SC
When I get my hair done, this is the curling iron I always request my hair stylist to use on me because my curls last all day! My hair is so straight so it’s tough finding tools that will help my hair hold
curl. I would buy my own, but it’s pretty expensive and I don’t have a reason to curl my hair very often.
Lizzy C.
Charlotte, NC
I love this curler because you get three curlers in ONE. I’m not always going for the same look, and I don’t want to really damage my hair so these are perfect. I recommend this for a household or a college student!
Mary H.
Huntsville
I like the Chi product. It’s easy to assemble and use. I like that it’s affordable and I can use it daily on my hair. I have dry to normal texture and it works really well. I will recommend it to family and friends.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Does this product damage hair?
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
What is the difference between this and a traditional curling iron?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Where can I get this
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Did this product meet your expectations?
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
Is this product easy to use? I've only used one type of curling iron before but it was deferent than this one. Also what does the magnified finishing spray do? Keep your hair in place? Thanks in advance!