BY CHI #47 in Curling Irons

Interchangeable 3 In 1 Digital Orbit&Trade; Ceramic Curlers Create Sensual Waves And Luscious Curls Includes: Curler With 3 Ceramic Barrels: .5"-1", 1", & 1.25" Free Thermal Glove Free Travel Pouch Features: Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord &Deg;F And &Deg;C Digital Display, And Optional Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats Up To 210&Deg;C/410&Deg;F Cool Tip Mode And Standby Buttons Lock/Unlock Tool Stand Dual Voltage Made In China

• Necesito esto en mi vida😍😍😍Be the first to answer!
  • What is the difference between this and a traditional curling iron? 2 Answers
  • How long do your curls last when using this curler? my hair is on...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Alexis L.
Alexis L.
Baton Rouge, LA
I have extremely fine straight hair that doesn't curl for anything. I have never been able to find a curling iron or wand that does curl my hair. That said this wand does work on my sister whose hair does curl. It's easy to use and leaves pretty curls in her hair just not on mine!
Zulema A.
Zulema A.
My mom has the wand and it works great!! When I borrow hers my curls last all day and it heats up within 60 seconds! And gets super hot so be careful! If you want your curls to stay all day and night this would be a wonderful wand to invest in! Hope this was helpful! :)
Lexie A.
Lexie A.
Oak grove, MO
This curling iron is so versatile!! I love it. You can do large curls, small curls, or ringlets. It gets hot enough to curl beautifully, but not so hot that it feels or smells like you're damaging your hair. It yields great results.
Alyssa B.
Alyssa B.
I love this curler! It heats up unbelievably fast and holds the curls. I recommend this product completely because my hair is thick and is hard to curl but this is perfect. It is even better since it comes with the free spray! :)
Pooja S.
Pooja S.
Ocala, FL
This tool is my go to curling iron. The interchangeable barrel sizes makes it convenient to curl my extremely thick hair in any shape of curl. Even though it is a little bit on the pricier side, it is worth every penny.
Emily A.
Emily A.
This was my first curling wand, and it's pretty good. The barrel is a bit small for my preference, but the curls hold well throughout the day. Only reason I stopped using it is because I wanted a larger barrel.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is my go to curling wand. The thick barrel allows me to customize my curls and really get a tight curl or a more beachy vibes look. Everything chi is always an amazing product and this does not disappoint
Amber N.
Amber N.
Weatherford, TX
Love the exchangeable heads so you can create a wide variety of styles and looks! I love chi and this hold true to the brand's reputation of superior hair products that leave you with salon level hair styles!
Dana C.
Dana C.
Heats up fast, long lasting curls, I don't use it very often. But always works wonders for me when I do use it. Absolutely love your products. Let me friends and family barrow all the time when they need it!
Mary M.
Mary M.
I don't use curling iron's often but this is the one that I own. It's nice because you can change the size so your curls are bigger or smaller. I received it as a gift so I'm not sure how much it is
Kat A.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Does this product damage hair?
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
What is the difference between this and a traditional curling iron?
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am looking into get a new curler, is this a good buy?
Kaitlyn T.
Kaitlyn T.
How long do your curls last when using this curler? my hair is on the thinner side and when I curl it in the morning by mid/end of the day it just looks wavy ğŸ‘ŽğŸ» just need so input because I'm pretty sure Ulta's having a sale on them
Leila E.