BY CHI #12 in Curling Irons

Interchangeable 3 In 1 Digital Orbit&Trade; Ceramic Curlers Create Sensual Waves And Luscious Curls Includes: Curler With 3 Ceramic Barrels: .5"-1", 1", & 1.25" Free Thermal Glove Free Travel Pouch Features: Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord &Deg;F And &Deg;C Digital Display, And Optional Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats Up To 210&Deg;C/410&Deg;F Cool Tip Mode And Standby Buttons Lock/Unlock Tool Stand Dual Voltage Made In China

Buy on Walgreens*
Leah R.
Huntington
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great value! I essentially have three curling irons in one! Easy to store & use. The quality is great as well I’ve had mine for about a year & have no signs of wear. My only word of caution is it can get very hot very fast use the glove provided & a heat protectant spray! CHI Orbit Digital Interchangeable 3 in 1 Ceramic Curler
Vanessa W.
Eureka , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the options that this CHI model provides. And the fact that it has never done a significant amount of damages as other standard curling irons do. The fact that u can adjust just how tight your hair lays on the wand without the normal arm that the vintage curlers have is AMAZING, for all hair types. The only reason this product didn’t get my 5 stars was the heat glove that came with it. If CHI provided a more heat resistant glove to protect my hand while using, it would be golden. Regardless of that minor issue I have definitely recommended this product to all my close friends and family who love beauty products and I would gladly do so to whomever is in the market.
Faith H.
Tulsa, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it. This thing is awesome. A little bit pricey but it’s a chi product and they’re all pretty pricey! But they last a long time and they’re good quality my hair always looks slick and pretty afterwards. Definitely try it
Brittany j.
West Columbia, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Life life life. Never was into products like this before and I tried this awesome 3 in 1 feature curling iron and was instantly hooked. I’ve had it for almost 2 years and it works perfectly
A R M A N I B.
Seattle, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this 3 in 1 curling iron. I really liked how natural my hairstyle looked when I used all 3 different sizes. It is amazing how quick these irons get hot so I would suggest using a glove like one you would use when using a curling wand. The hair stays hot for a good 10 seconds or so after curling so using the glove is perfect for keeping your hands safe!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Sana S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like that this has the interchangeable Wands because you can style your curls to be tight or loose like beach waves. It gets really hot but it comes with a glove that you can use so you don’t burn your fingers/hand. I still like original curling irons better that have the clamp but this is good for a quick style.
Kate H.
Merritt Is, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the versatility of the product. It maintains heat and the barrels are easy to interchange. I use the product about once a month. I have been satisfied with the curling rod. I have found I mainly use the rod itself without the additional barrels.
Katie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect curler for that special night out or just to add a few light curls for a family dinner. Love how it stays equally hot through use and doesn’t fry or damage hair like other brands. I personally use my chi curling iron everyday for easy styling.
Cece M.
Ogden, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This set is awesome! You get three different ones to change to your desire. Whether you want straight hair or wavy hair you can do it with this. I love it. The only bad thing is the price but hey you need top of the line products for your hair.
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Does this product damage hair?
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
What is the difference between this and a traditional curling iron?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Did this product meet your expectations?
Leila E.
Where can I get this
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
I am looking into get a new curler, is this a good buy?