BY CHI #21 in Curling Irons

Interchangeable 3 In 1 Digital Orbit&Trade; Ceramic Curlers Create Sensual Waves And Luscious Curls Includes: Curler With 3 Ceramic Barrels: .5"-1", 1", & 1.25" Free Thermal Glove Free Travel Pouch Features: Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord &Deg;F And &Deg;C Digital Display, And Optional Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats Up To 210&Deg;C/410&Deg;F Cool Tip Mode And Standby Buttons Lock/Unlock Tool Stand Dual Voltage Made In China

• Necesito esto en mi vida😍😍😍 Be the first to answer!
  • What is the difference between this and a traditional curling iron? 2 Answers
  • How long do your curls last when using this curler? my hair is on...1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Mariah M.
This is my favorite curling iron ever... it gets very hot fast I literally hold my hair on it three seconds and it’s curled!! The three different barrels give you the opportunity for several different looks and curls. Definitely a great choice if you want to have a larger and smaller barrel.
Karina C.
Erica S.
St Clr Shores, MI
This is by far my favorite 3 in 1 curling iron I love that it comes with 3 different interchangeable iron I use this product weekly and helps my flat hair have volume and deviation the curls stay in all day and does not get to hot so no over frying of hair
Shauna G.
I LOVE my wand! I asked for one for Christmas and my mom talked to her hairdresser about it. This is the one she recommended and I love it! It comes with 3 different sizes, so if you want small ringlets or big loose curls, you can achieve any look!
Michele G.
I love the Chi interchangeable curler! It not only saves space using only one curler with different sizes but also saves money! I only need to buy one instead of having a bunch of curling irons. The sizes are also a nice variety for different looks!
Magdalena r.
Linden, NJ
This thing. This is my go too toool. If I want curls or waves this does the thing. The barrels interchange easily. It is pretty pricey but your getting 3 products in one. I definitely recommend this. Mine I got from ulta as well but I haven’t seen it lately.
Atlanta, GA
Chi always gets it right! They know what people need to get their hair looking fantastic. I just love the fact that you can change the head of the curling device. I have never seen anything like it. You can’t beat the price for the quality.
Yukari B.
La Mirada, CA
I LOVE THIS IRON. It by far has been my favorite through the years. There are endless styles you can achieve with the three options. I use this for every nice event I go to. But it also works for all hair types because I do my hair and my friends and they all love the final look.
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Great value! I essentially have three curling irons in one! Easy to store & use. The quality is great as well I’ve had mine for about a year & have no signs of wear. My only word of caution is it can get very hot very fast use the glove provided & a heat protectant spray! CHI Orbit Digital Interchangeable 3 in 1 Ceramic Curler
Sarah B.
princeton, WV
My all time favorite curling iron. It has interchangeable heads for different styles or curles. Its not the cheapest but it's perfect for someone always on the go. I definitely recommend this to everyone that loves curling their hair
Kat A.
Richmond, Va
Does this product damage hair?
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
What is the difference between this and a traditional curling iron?
Leila E.
Where can I get this
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Did this product meet your expectations?
Krystal D.
Sumter, SC
Is this product easy to use? I've only used one type of curling iron before but it was deferent than this one. Also what does the magnified finishing spray do? Keep your hair in place? Thanks in advance!