BY CHI #7 in Curling Irons

Interchangeable 3 In 1 Digital Orbit&Trade; Ceramic Curlers Create Sensual Waves And Luscious Curls Includes: Curler With 3 Ceramic Barrels: .5"-1", 1", & 1.25" Free Thermal Glove Free Travel Pouch Features: Flash Quick Heating Swivel Cord &Deg;F And &Deg;C Digital Display, And Optional Auto Shut Off Temperature Control Heats Up To 210&Deg;C/410&Deg;F Cool Tip Mode And Standby Buttons Lock/Unlock Tool Stand Dual Voltage Made In China

Buy on Amazon
Rainey H.
Ward , AR
Being a Hair Artist curling irons are a part of my everyday life. CHI is always on top of there game with outstanding products! I love that this is basically 3 curling irons in one. The tapered barrel is perfect for full bouncy curls. The medium barrel is a great go to for creating flawless beach waves. The large barrel is gives you perfect volume every time. I would say CHI lands in the middle of the price scale, totally worth the extra money!
Nina B.
Columbiaville , MI
Personally I actually really enjoyed using this curling wand! It made beautiful curls and I loved that I had three different heads for it! Now my reason for 3 stars....

I originally purchased my first one a couple I months ago and fell in love! Until I went to put a different head on and I realized it would not let me change it out. So I figured we'll the box was a little damaged let me take it back and get a new one. No big deal? Right? Wrong! I yet again had the same issue but this time I could not get the head off!! So back to the store I went and the lady looked it over tried to get it off and when we finally did the locking pins busted out... that's when I gave up! If I'm paying that much money for something then it needs to work!
Katie G.
Rockville Centre
This is a really good basic curling iron if you’re not looking for all the bells and whistles. I think this is a bit expensive for a pretty basic curling iron set, but you do get three different irons so it depends on how much you would use them!
Jessica P.
Newport News, VA
I don’t personally own this hair curling iron because I’m cheap and they are exspensive and I don’t curl my hair often enough for it to be worth it to me. But my hair dresser used this curling iron on my wedding day and my hair stayed curled for over 10 hours!
Jacee A.
Sheffield
I absolutely love this curling iron, and I use it all the time. It comes with a case, which makes is very easy to travel with! I definitely recommend using the glove that comes with the tool if you have little experience with a wand-type curler.
Ruth M.
One of my favorite curlers I’ve had! You can create all types of styles with the wands they give you from loose too tight curls. It smooths the hair very well and the curls hold all day. Definitely a must have for me!
Leah R.
Milton, WV
Great value! I essentially have three curling irons in one! Easy to store & use. The quality is great as well I’ve had mine for about a year & have no signs of wear. My only word of caution is it can get very hot very fast use the glove provided & a heat protectant spray! CHI Orbit Digital Interchangeable 3 in 1 Ceramic Curler
Sarah B.
Princeton, WV
My all time favorite curling iron. It has interchangeable heads for different styles or curles. Its not the cheapest but it's perfect for someone always on the go. I definitely recommend this to everyone that loves curling their hair
Ruma N.
wesley chapel, FL
I wasnt Very happy about this product. I thought it had thr wand wear it attaches the hair and twists it automatically to curl the hair but you need to use thr glove with it. You can get burned seriosuly with this if your not careful.
laurel H.
Saint Albans, NY
I purchased CHI after a recommendation from a friend and I must say I’m extremely pleased that I bought it. I always gives me the perfect curls and that last much longer then when I go to the salon and have them curl my hair.
Kat A.
Richmond, VA
Does this product damage hair?
Stephanie R.
Bedford, TX
What is the difference between this and a traditional curling iron?
Leila E.
Mesquite, NV
Where can I get this
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
Did this product meet your expectations?
Krystal D.
Ruskin, FL
Is this product easy to use? I've only used one type of curling iron before but it was deferent than this one. Also what does the magnified finishing spray do? Keep your hair in place? Thanks in advance!