BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsCHI
Orbit Digital Ceramic Styler + Free Magnified Volume Finishing Spray

CHI Orbit Digital Ceramic Styler + Free CHI Magnified Volume Finishing Spray

For Silky Smooth Curls Includes: Digital Ceramic Styler 2 Free 2.6 oz. CHI Magnified Volume Finishing Spray br Humidity Resistant br Fast drying with style memory br Provides an all day, weightless hold br Unparalleled shine Features: start=5 style=list-style-type: discli 5 CHI 44 Ceramic Technology 6 Ergonomic Design 7 Digital Technology 4 Flash Quick Heating 1 Swivel Cord 2 F and C Digital Display, and Optional Auto Shut Off 3 Temperature Control 12 Heats up to 210C 410F 13 Results are Smaller, Tighter Curls 14 Looser Base to Tight Curls at End 11 Mode and Standby Buttons 8 Cool Tip 9 Tool Stand 10 Dual Voltage

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Orbit Digital Ceramic Styler + Free CHI Magnified Volume Finishing Spray!
Annitta C.
Great hair tools , the get hot and do the job , better than alternatives. I highly recommend
Porsha V.
Oxnard, CA
I love this curling wand. Its great for beachy waves. I have fine hair that doesn't hold a curl and this works perfectly. Its easy to curl all your hair super quickly as well.
Rosaly C.
This curling wand is amazing. You don't even need a mitten. It heats up quickly. The curls stay in tact for hours.
Samantha H.
Scottsdale, AZ
I️ love this curling wand! I️ used to use a larger barrel and my limp straight hair would fall back to straight within hours. This holds my curl for days now! I️ also love that you can control the temperature so you do the least damage to your hair.
Kodee M.
Weatherford, TX
Got this on clearance. I love it. It’s the best wand I’ve used yet. Keeps my curls much longer then anything else.
Giansel L.
Orlando , FL
This curling iron is the bomb!!! Gives the the best beach waves and perfect curls! THe best!
Brianna D.
Davenport, FL
I am able to get the desired curl i want easily and it is easy to use. My hair holds the curl for a long period of time and it does not take long to curl my hair with the wand.
Laurel T.
Kelowna, BC
The best curler I've found for my poker straight hair, I've had it since high school (early 2010s) and it still works perfectly. The smaller barrel results in tighter curls but that means your curls will last longer and will become more beachy for 2nd or 3rd day hair.
Amanda  C.
My go to for mermaid curls. I had hair down to my waist at one point and this wand could set a girl that would last all day with a bit of hair spray
Makayla K.
Holyrood
The chi orbit is my go to wand I use for all my curls! I just adjust the temp and the amount I leave my hair and the way I wrap my hair to achieve different curl looks! I've recommended this product to many!

Looking for your answer?