CHI Onyx Euroshine 1CHI Onyx Euroshine 1CHI Onyx Euroshine 1

CHI Onyx Euroshine 1" Flat Iron

BY CHI

"Onyx Euroshine 1"" Flat Iron - CHI Onyx Euroshine 1"" Flat Iron provides a high tech yet functional styling experience. The extended plates and higher temperature settings smooths even the most textured hair types. Four inch extended iron plates feature beveled rounded tips offering seamless rotation for maximum styling versatility and ease of use. The additional plate length also quickly and easily styles long hair types. An LED light bar clearly displays temperature settings for easily recognizable and customizable temperature selection per hair type, texture and desired style.Key Features:Four inch extended iron platesBeveled rounded tip platesIon generator helps produce incredible shineLED visual temperature level display30 second heat upMax temperature of 450F/232CImmense shine creation with every passULTA Beauty is a CHI authorized seller - Onyx Euroshine 1"" Flat Iron"

CHI Onyx Euroshine 1" Flat Iron
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
Everyone TRULY needs a quality hair straightener & the CHI Onyx Euroshine Flat Iron does not disappoint in any way. It styles my hair in a number of different fashionable ways, without ever really damaging it. Styling possibilities are simply endless with this tool. It leaves my locks looking lovely! Also, the price tag is not completely overwhelming, as many similar tools are. Perfect product!
Kylie F.
Boise, ID
Provides great shine and options for heat. Decent price for a good product. The only trouble I have is the hinge starting to wear out from when I curl my hair. I’ve had it for just over a year and for it to start breaking down is a huge bummer.
Audra S.
CHI Onyx Euroshine Hairstyling Iron has an advanced ion generator that works in conjunction with the onyx ceramic plates to produce two times more ions for noticeably smoother and shinier results. Four inch extended iron plates feature beveled rounded tips offering seamless rotation for maximum styling versatility and ease of use. The additional plate length also quickly and easily styles long hair types. In addition, an LED neon light bar clearly displays temperature settings for easily recognizable and customizable temperature selection per hair type, texture and desired style.
Britny B.
louisa
My cousin first introduced me to this straightener and I just had to have it. It’s amazing, but expensive! Well worth the price though. I’m satisfied to finally own one. I recommend this straightener to every single person lol
Sherri A.
Cincinnati, OH
I use this to straighten and curl my hair. It leaves my hair shiny and styled the way I want. I have been a chi user for years now. I highly recommend to anyone who wants to purchase a HIGH quality iron!
Amber S.
Harbor City
I always wanted a CHI but my parents would never spend the money for one. I finally got one once I could afford it on my own and I LOVE it. It is probably the best straightener I have ever purchased.
Alma G.
Placentia
Bought this about a year ago after my other flat iron stopped working. Went to ulta and bought a flat iron. Don’t remember what brand I first bought, but I returned it days later and got this one. It was a little more expensive, but well worth it. You can adjust the temperature. I usually turn it all the way up. I have lots of think hair. I would recommend it!
Grace U.
Greenbelt, MD
Somewhat pricey, but the payoff was nice. And left my hair silky and it did not burn my hair. I sometimes use this to give my hair curled and it does a great job. I love this product and I would recommend this to other people on a budget.
Shelaine S.
Los Angeles, CA
I honestly feel like this flatiron is overrated because of the name. I was disappointed because it doesn’t get as hot or straightens as easy as my infinite con air flat iron. I have curly kinky hair, and the less time I have to repeat in the same area is better for me to protect my curls. I don’t feel protected with this flat iron.
Amy W.
Memphis
I use this to straighten and curl my hair. I love it and it’s lasted me for going on five years now. It’s my first straightener from Chi and I’ll only use Chi for now on!
Ally S.
Is what they say true about the chi straighteners, I know a lot of ladies who had them back in the day, but I can never pull the trigger because it was only one in 9:10 so like the thicker straighteners. Does the one-inch get the job done? Are they totally worth it like everybody says?? Would love to hear your feedback & knowledge with your experience with this product.