CHI for Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo is good for a dog's coat and his skin. This shampoo is made with oatmeal, and serves to cleanse and moisturize dry skin while making the coat softer and shinier. Help your dog to rehydrate his skin, pamper his coat, and look his best. Features: CHI For Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes dry, irritated skin. Formulated with oatmeal to help soothe and rehydrate. Leaves fur soft and shiny. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Natural Cleansing Agents, Moisturizing Ingredients, Silk Protein, Oatmeal, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather and gently massage into coat and skin. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. For external use only.

Does anyone have a pug with bad seasonal allergies that’s tried this product ?
Does the chi dog shampoo work well?
WooUld like to try this ?
Start your review of Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo!
Angela L.
Irving, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Angela L.
Purchased at: PetSmart
My fur baby tends to have sensitive skin but she also loves laying in the grass! Luckily, we started bathing her with this oatmeal shampoo . This has definitely helped ease her itchiness and leaves her smelling great! Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Angie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Angie O.
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Angie O.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Chi are the only products we use on our Shih Tsu, love the smell and love how absolutely beautiful they make her coat look.Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Dawn  P.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Dawn  P.
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Dawn  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
A super awesome shampoo for dogs that suffer from itching and skin conditions!!! I LOVE this shampoo by CHI!! ❤️ IT helps my 2 dogs. 🐶🐕 Both of whom suffer from dry, itchy skin due to skin allergies. I adore my fur babies and so I only want the best for both of them! 🥰 This Oatmeal shampoo contains Colloidal Oatmeal, Aloe Vera and other skin soothing conditioners. My dogs also love this shampoo! I definitely notice a decrease in their scratching and gnawing on themselves after using this product!! I definitely recommend this CHI Oatmeal Shampoo for YOUR fur babies!!
Dejah S.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Dejah S.
This chi oatmeal dog shampoo keeps my dog smelling amazingggggg for a long time. Even when she goes outside to play in dirt. It still keeps her smelling so good. I love it!
Deanna  A.
Great lather, smells wonderful and gentle for my fur baby. Did not seem to irritate their skin like some products do.
Kelsey P.
Austin
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Kelsey P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Helped soothe my sweet Bichon’s sensitive/itchy skin temporarily! Great wash to use in between professional oatmeal treatments, but not strong enough to replace entirely. Another shortcoming is that it doesn’t offer a version tailored for white fluff (as far as i know), so as a “wash” it isn’t super helpful against red stains.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Nicole A.
Our pup smells great for over a week with this and it’s super helpful between grooming appointments!
april P.
Paramount, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Purchased at: PetSmart
I really love this shampoo it's so good and smells really great the oatmeal formula makes my dogs hair very soft shiny and healthy the price for it I feel is good for the product I recommend it for really furry dogs it's great for their fur. One of my favorite shampoos
Crystal C.
Marrero, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Crystal C.
I love this product. A little goes a long way. It lathers easily, leaves my two fur babies smelling great, and is safe to use around their eyes. I recommend!
Alexandra C.
Eugene, OR
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Alexandra C.
I lovvvveee my CHI dog shampoo! My little King smells amazing for long after his baths. His fur is so soft from this shampoo! It smells just like real CHI shampoo.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Manda J.
uniontown
il y a un an
Does the chi dog shampoo work well?
Rhonda S. il y a 5 mois
Yes, it’s one of the best you will find for your dog that does the job and affordable, you do have a good selection on our dog with many from, itchy coats that are dry, lack of luster, or curly hair etc, just some small examples of their products. I do recommend to follow up with the conditioner of your pet which only brings out what the shampoo is helping for your pooch. I love the sprays they carry for a quick dry shampoo, to help with itching, keeps your dogs coat soft and shiny, in the end it’s our goal to have a healthy coat. I know I’ve covered a lot, but have used a lot of products, found this one not overwhelming and does it’s job as expected for your dog. My bulldog especially has the worst skin issues is why we bought, amongst recommended. It helps with all three of Chi products , really helped with his itching. If you use all three of Chi products it really makes a difference. An example of one of the combo Chi products when my dogs uses his body to itch using my side of the couch , I needed a fix without all the smell. Once I used Chi, his sides were really soft , his coat really looked shiny and clean ( he had white on this face and tummy.) When finishing up with the spray, we really rub it in, it really makes a huge difference and the price. It was my girlfriend who is a groomer, at one time worked at PetSmart, these products are their premier package in grooming , the more price cost, this is how I found out and recommended me to try these products. The prices are very reasonable, had nothing to lose when the prices were cheaper then the list I had tried and failed for my Bulldog. Nothing is 100 percent proof to fix my dog, but the best on the market that met all the areas I felt a dog with skin issues work. I also have another dog who has no issues with her skin ( Great Dane,) she really smells so good, her white is the color instead of the brown when dirty. I really love the spray on her as a service dog she is in the public, must carry herself, her coat is just as important in representing her job in around others. I believe you can purchase pretty these products pretty much every where there is a pet shop not stores like the tractor store would I purchase, I believe Chewy being the cheapest. I meant to add this is cruelty free, or harsh chemicals that would put your dog in jeopardy. Chi is known to use a lot of natural ingredients. I have nothing to gain from sharing with you, I’ve been in the same spot not knowing what is good for my dogs. I know this is a long post, but my dogs are my babies and deserve the best, I really hope this helps you. I can’t say it works for all dogs at 100 percent, for my stinky, itchy, dull coat in my dog, or general needing to feel soft, and clean, and spray that is light but just enough natural fragrance to work on my dog , I can say without a doubt this is the go to product! ( and other Chi products)