BY CHI #19 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

CHI for Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo is good for a dog's coat and his skin. This shampoo is made with oatmeal, and serves to cleanse and moisturize dry skin while making the coat softer and shinier. Help your dog to rehydrate his skin, pamper his coat, and look his best. Features: CHI For Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes dry, irritated skin. Formulated with oatmeal to help soothe and rehydrate. Leaves fur soft and shiny. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Natural Cleansing Agents, Moisturizing Ingredients, Silk Protein, Oatmeal, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather and gently massage into coat and skin. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. For external use only. see more...

Jessica D.
The Woodlands
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I purchased this product because my yorkie has sensitive skin and my vet told me to try to find products that contained oatmeal as it is very soothing to the skin. I love this product. It smells great and it leaves my yorkies hair so soft and pretty. It is a little pricey than the other brands but I realize you are purchasing it for the brand name. I definitely recommend this product to other pet parents.
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
So impressed with this ! I have two Shih Tzu puppies and I use this on both. It smells amazing and leaves their coat super soft ! I’ve tried several other brands but most definitely plan to stick with this !
It scrubs in nicely , I was happy about how well it lathered and rinsed ! It is a bit more expensive than most brands but you got what you pay for !
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love the entire Chi line for dogs. It is a brand I trust. I have never been disappointed by any of their products. This oatmeal shampoo smells amazing and leaves my pup’s coat looking great. I love that the oatmeal is calming and doesn’t irritate his skin. It’s more pricey than some other brands, but you get what you pay for. Highly recommend!
Breeyen S.
Rockledge, FL
Chi products are great and it didn’t shock me they had an amazing line for my Yorkies coat. He smells so nice afterwards for a good couple days before he’s stinky again.
Cara K.
Charlottesville
I love this shampoo! It smells heavenly but it’s so hard to use! I recommend pouring some into a bottle of water so it’s alittle more runny. I think the price is a wee bit to much but I would recommend this shampoo.
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only shampoo I use on my dog. She has had no adverse reactions to it at all. It smells great and is good for her skin and fur. It is a little pricey, but completely worth it. When using for a small dog like mine you don't need much so a little goes a long way.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This oatmeal shampoo for pets not only smells great it also leaves your pets coat feeling soft and shiny. The oatmeal properties in the shampoo smooth the pets skin helping with any excess itching and preventing any extra shedding caused my scratching.
Estefany V.
Providence
I have a big dog so personaly for me he gets dirty really quickly so i have to use oatmeal shampoo so he can smell really good if you have a big dog and is reall stinky sometimes I recommend this for you your dog will smell really good
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
YES & YES & YES!! I use some of the chi products for me personally but my favorite dog shampoo has to be this one! I use it in all of my dogs! it leaves their coat nice and shiny!!!
Sophia W.
Oceanside
Chi is the only brand Ive been using on my dogs and the oatmeal one is so nice on their coats. I love the way it smells and last so long on them. Our dogs take very easy to the shampoo and love when i rub it in. I have boxers and dobermans. I will always buy again
Kimberly C.
Lawrence, MA
How well does this product rinse of the dog?
Morgan B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this smell good for the dog? A lot of the oatmeal shampoos are bland does this smell like the for humans version?