BY CHI

CHI for Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo is good for a dog's coat and his skin. This shampoo is made with oatmeal, and serves to cleanse and moisturize dry skin while making the coat softer and shinier. Help your dog to rehydrate his skin, pamper his coat, and look his best. Features: CHI For Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes dry, irritated skin. Formulated with oatmeal to help soothe and rehydrate. Leaves fur soft and shiny. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Natural Cleansing Agents, Moisturizing Ingredients, Silk Protein, Oatmeal, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather and gently massage into coat and skin. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. For external use only. see more...

Buy on PetSmart
Amanda S.
Milwaukee , WI
Pet Lover Expert
This is the only shampoo I use on my dog. She has had no adverse reactions to it at all. It smells great and is good for her skin and fur. It is a little pricey, but completely worth it. When using for a small dog like mine you don't need much so a little goes a long way.
Karen L.
Fayetteville, NC
Pet Lover Expert
This oatmeal shampoo for pets not only smells great it also leaves your pets coat feeling soft and shiny. The oatmeal properties in the shampoo smooth the pets skin helping with any excess itching and preventing any extra shedding caused my scratching.
Estefany V.
Providence
I have a big dog so personaly for me he gets dirty really quickly so i have to use oatmeal shampoo so he can smell really good if you have a big dog and is reall stinky sometimes I recommend this for you your dog will smell really good
Mitzy D.
Ruther Glen, VA
Pet Lover Expert
YES & YES & YES!! I use some of the chi products for me personally but my favorite dog shampoo has to be this one! I use it in all of my dogs! it leaves their coat nice and shiny!!!
Karen T.
Pet Lover Expert
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo I use this product when washing my dog every month. does not break my dog out. my dog smells wonderful. My dog seems very happy after her bath. its worth it. I would highly recomment this product to anyone who has a dog. Great shampooo for dogs