Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo

CHI for Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo is good for a dog's coat and his skin. This shampoo is made with oatmeal, and serves to cleanse and moisturize dry skin while making the coat softer and shinier. Help your dog to rehydrate his skin, pamper his coat, and look his best. Features: CHI For Dogs Oatmeal Shampoo gently cleanses and moisturizes dry, irritated skin. Formulated with oatmeal to help soothe and rehydrate. Leaves fur soft and shiny. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Natural Cleansing Agents, Moisturizing Ingredients, Silk Protein, Oatmeal, Sweet Almond Oil, Vitamin E, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Wet coat thoroughly with warm water. Apply shampoo from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Lather and gently massage into coat and skin. Rinse well. Repeat as necessary. For external use only.

WooUld like to try this ?
Is this really worth the extra money? I don’t want to waste the money for the “name” if it’s not necessary.
Anyone have any reviews on this doggy shampoo? I’m looking for something calming to the skin for my dog, she has a little bit of dry skin. Please anyone with any pros or cons about this shampoo, let me know!!!
Start your review of Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo!
Angie O.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Angie O.
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Angie O.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Chi are the only products we use on our Shih Tsu, love the smell and love how absolutely beautiful they make her coat look.Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Kelsey P.
Austin
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Kelsey P.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Helped soothe my sweet Bichon’s sensitive/itchy skin temporarily! Great wash to use in between professional oatmeal treatments, but not strong enough to replace entirely. Another shortcoming is that it doesn’t offer a version tailored for white fluff (as far as i know), so as a “wash” it isn’t super helpful against red stains.
Nicole A.
Winter Garden, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Nicole A.
Our pup smells great for over a week with this and it’s super helpful between grooming appointments!
Crystal C.
Marrero, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Crystal C.
I love this product. A little goes a long way. It lathers easily, leaves my two fur babies smelling great, and is safe to use around their eyes. I recommend!
Alexandra C.
Eugene, OR
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Alexandra C.
I lovvvveee my CHI dog shampoo! My little King smells amazing for long after his baths. His fur is so soft from this shampoo! It smells just like real CHI shampoo.
Katie P.
Hammond, WI
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Katie P.
I bought this for my standard poodle between to wash her between grooming appointments, and it made her coat so soft! It’s a rather large bottle for the price. My dog has sensitive skin, and allergies and she hasn’t gotten a rash from it! Love how fluffy it makes her!Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo
Ronnie B.
Bayonne, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Ronnie B.
Purchased at: PetSmart
Love this shampoo for my pup! A little goes a long way when giving him a bath. Once he’s dry he smells so amazing! I also love chi hair care products for myself so I was super surprised that they had things for our furry family members too!
Karime R.
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Karime R.
I have a poddle mix and he tends to smell bad after a few days of bathing him but ever since I bought this shampoo for him I cannot believe how good he smells even after a week. He is an inside dog but he loves going outside and play. This shampoo has helped him get rid of that yeasty nasty smell.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Lisa M.
I looked Chi Shed Control Dog Shampoo because it smells just like Chi products. Who wouldn't want their dog to smell amazing?! Our German Shorthair is a serial shedder and unfortunately this did not help him shed any less. We purchased from TJMaxx and it was under $7. Buy it because of the scent but don't expect it to help with shedding!
Toni V.
Donora, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Chi® Oatmeal Dog Shampoo uploaded by Toni V.
I have always appreciated and enjoyed CHI products that I have tried on my self and human clients in the past, so I love that my doggos have their own fancy products for when we play "Doggie Beauty Parlor" together. It cleanses, is non irritating, and does not bother my hypersensitive dog. Plus, it leaves the little hounds smelling like a luscious bouquet!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...