BY CHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Digital Technology Ceramic Ionic Far Infrared Straighten Curl Flip Style For Silky Smooth Hair CHI Ceramic Flat Iron goes Digital. Bow you have the control and freedom of temperature with the new CHI Digital Ceramic Flat Iron using the latest in digital technology. Now you have the ability to straighten, flip, bend or curl the hair to create the latest looks. Digital reading for precise temperature control Nano Silver technology* Versatile "all in one" ergonomic design Professional salon model Create silky shiny hair instantly Flash quick heating Swivel cord *The CHI Silver Health System works to eliminate bacteria from appliances to promote a germ-free zone of protection for the health and safety of stylists and clients. One-Year Warranty for Repair/Replacement: This One Year Limited Warranty Covers malfunction or defect caused by faulty materials or

CHI Nano Ceramic Hairstyling Iron
  • "Heard so many reviews of chi flat irons.. never used one though , i bet this isreally good in doing its job.. really want to try it some day." in 1 review
  • "I've had mine for a few year now and it works just as well as when I first got it." in 1 review
  • "It straightens my hair without burning, or frying my ends, and helps to tame frizz as well i love it. " in 1 review
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
This is a great flat iron. I’ve had it for over five years and it still works and looks like new. I’d recommend the slight price bump to one with the adjustable temperature setting. Prior to this I was using a Paul Mitchell one which was equal in price but broke around the three year mark. I’ve never had any issues with my (or friends) CHI irons. Easily some of the best!
Brittany R.
Nottingham , PA
I love my CHI straighteners! I used to love the Andis brand of straighteners that I fell in love with in cosmetology school. When I finally decided it was time to switch to CHI I would never take a look back. I absolutely love CHI products and they work great on any hair type. Great for wet to dry straightening as well. This straightener heats up quickly and straightens very well. The ceramic plates are great for reducing frizz and static in the hair!
Janis A.
Andrews, TX
I used one of these at my best friends house and I LOVE IT. It is a little pricey but I'd definitely say it's worth it and you can straighten your hair relatively quickly and it gets pretty hot without being hard to hold or anything. I would recommend this to anyone that struggles with quickly straightening their hair.
Skyler/Schultz S.
I got it about 3 years ago and it has never broke and I haven’t had any problems with. It was a great price for the quality too. It has been my favorite straighteners I have ever had. My cousin is a hair stylist and she swears by it and has had hers was longer than me.
Brittany M.
Gainesville, FL
I think this is a great hair straightener for a decent price. I bought mine from bed bath, and beyond with a 20% off coupon for $80. I've had it for almost 4 years and it still works great. I love how how it gets because I have thick hair. I would recommend.
Crystal W.
I got this mini Chi as a gift, and it just isn’t useful for me. It’s definitely small and not made for thicker hair. Maybe if you needed to adjust a couple pieces, but don’t expect to style your entire head with this straightener.
Ashley B.
Springfield, MO
I am not overly impressed with the quality of their straighteners. It seems as though I never get more out of one with daily use. I have purchased much cheaper straighteners that worked just as well and lasted much longer.
Kaylen M.
Atkins, AR
I have this but in black. It’s the best straightener hands down. My hair is SUPER curly and it straightens it in no time. I’ve used one for about 6 years and I will never use anything else. In 6 years I’m just now on my second one so they last quite a while!
Ashley A.
Sherman, TX
I love this straightener. I don't have to turn the heat up as high with my thick hair and it straightens perfectly. A little pricy but worth it for how well it does.
I will but another one when the time comes
Alexia L.
Oklahoma City, OK
The straightener used to work extremely well when I first bought it. I use this product about every four weeks just because my hair doesn't do well to certain weather. I would not buy this certain street now again but you know.
Kaylee B.
South Fulton, TN
How do I enter for this?