BY CHI

Nano Technology Ion Technology For Shinier Hair Ionic Infrared Light Low Emf Built In Dryer Stand Quiet Speed Motor Dual Air Flow To Dry Hair Faster Ceramic Heater Nano Silver Grip 3 Speed Settings Locking Cool Button Made In China see more...

Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Chi is one of the best brands I’ve ever used! I usually purchase from ulta and I haven’t had any issues! It always blow drys all the way through and it doesn’t take long to dry! My only complaint is the price!
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love my Chi hair dryer!!  Cuts WAYYYYYY down on frizzy and fuzzy hair, which I fight.  My naturally curly and frizzy hair really got out of control after moving to southern Florida where the humidity is insanely high.  This dryer definitely helped control that problem.  Recommend for sure!
Victoria b.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of those that you know will last such a long time, it doesn’t disappoint. I have super thin dry hair and this does my hair wonders I will definitely recommend
Rachel K.
Augusta
Beauty Junkie Expert
I worked at a retail hair salon. I was able to test out all the hair dryers that we sold. This by far is the longest lasting blow dryer I have ever had. I have not had to buy a new one in 6 years. Awesome product.
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this hair dryer while studying cosmetology in 2007. The retail price was approximately $200 at that time. CHI was/is a well-known name in hair care. I preferred this hair dryer over my school issued one because it weighed significantly less. I also liked the various heat and speed settings. Now that I'm using on my own hair, it's more difficult because it has a long barrel and it gets very hot (I've burned my ear with hot hair a few times). Using it on a client is great though. You can see what you're doing better and much more control. I took off a star for price and difficulty with using it on my own hair due to its size.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I felt like this blow dryer dried my hair so quickly. It was hot and it worked fast! It's heavier than my t3 but it lasted me about 2 years. I can feel a difference in my hair between this blow dryer and a cheap one I got from Target. I felt like it made my hair smoother and softer and not fried
Ruth K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this hair dryer! I was looking for a professional grade dryer, one that doesn't damage my hair from the heat. My hair dresser of many years uses it and recommended it to me several years back. I've been using it for so long I can't remember how long I've had it, and its honestly worked great for me. There is a hot and cool air option. I would highly recommend!
Whitney E.
Odessa, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will say this dryer lasted me about 8 years... and for a hair dryer that's a long time! I loved it when I had it, but like most dryers, it took too long to dry my hair. When I was a teen it was perfect, but I need something a bit faster, now.
Nicole W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my hair dryer!! It is light weight, so it doesn't hurt my arms to hold up/out (even when my hair was super long). The attachment is perfect to tame my hair whether it is simply straight or curling my roots and ends around a round brush. I have had it for a while so I don't remember the price but I do remember specifically looking for an affordable quality hair dryer. Found it!
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Obsessed with this blow dryer. It works extra fast and has a quiet setting so you can carry on a conversation while using. It even smoothes fly aways when I'm using the lazy, flip your head over method. Has all he settings you need. My favorite blow dryer.