CHI Nano Ceramic Hair Dryer

Nano Technology Ion Technology For Shinier Hair Ionic Infrared Light Low Emf Built In Dryer Stand Quiet Speed Motor Dual Air Flow To Dry Hair Faster Ceramic Heater Nano Silver Grip 3 Speed Settings Locking Cool Button Made In China see more...

Kirstyn S.
I love my hair dryer. I’ve had it for at least 5 years now and still works great. Honestly don’t remember the price but I believe if it was unreasonable I would’ve never bought it. Great quality and I’ll definitely buy another one once this finally does stop working.
Diana A.
I love this hair dryer. It drys hair pretty fast. I’m very satisfied with the product. It’s easy to use and has a cooling button in it. I purchased mine at Ulta at a sale price which was very affordable. I would recommend it.
teri a.
maynard AR
Love this dryer i have bought this dryer twice now! I use it everyday at least ten times or more a day! The cost is great for the quality you can't beat it I bought mine at Cosmoprof I recommend this drive for my clients constantly that commended for you to buy two
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love my Chi hair dryer!!  Cuts WAYYYYYY down on frizzy and fuzzy hair, which I fight.  My naturally curly and frizzy hair really got out of control after moving to southern Florida where the humidity is insanely high.  This dryer definitely helped control that problem.  Recommend for sure!
Chasity T.
Belden , MS
Chi is one of the best brands I’ve ever used! I usually purchase from ulta and I haven’t had any issues! It always blow drys all the way through and it doesn’t take long to dry! My only complaint is the price!
Rachel K.
I worked at a retail hair salon. I was able to test out all the hair dryers that we sold. This by far is the longest lasting blow dryer I have ever had. I have not had to buy a new one in 6 years. Awesome product.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 100%
Victoria b.
This is one of those that you know will last such a long time, it doesn’t disappoint. I have super thin dry hair and this does my hair wonders I will definitely recommend
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
I bought this hair dryer while studying cosmetology in 2007. The retail price was approximately $200 at that time. CHI was/is a well-known name in hair care. I preferred this hair dryer over my school issued one because it weighed significantly less. I also liked the various heat and speed settings. Now that I'm using on my own hair, it's more difficult because it has a long barrel and it gets very hot (I've burned my ear with hot hair a few times). Using it on a client is great though. You can see what you're doing better and much more control. I took off a star for price and difficulty with using it on my own hair due to its size.
Phon W.
Olathe, KS
I felt like this blow dryer dried my hair so quickly. It was hot and it worked fast! It's heavier than my t3 but it lasted me about 2 years. I can feel a difference in my hair between this blow dryer and a cheap one I got from Target. I felt like it made my hair smoother and softer and not fried