CHI Nano Ceramic Hair Dryer

by CHI

Nano Technology Ion Technology For Shinier Hair Ionic Infrared Light Low Emf Built In Dryer Stand Quiet Speed Motor Dual Air Flow To Dry Hair Faster Ceramic Heater Nano Silver Grip 3 Speed Settings Locking Cool Button Made In China

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Nano Ceramic Hair Dryer!
phoenix
CHI Nano Ceramic Hair Dryer uploaded by Kristina M.
This dryer is the best. Drys my hair super fast. It was a little expensive when I first purchased it but that was many many years ago. I highly recommend this hair dryer for anyone who doesn’t have much patience when it comes to drying hair.
Light Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Windsor, VT
Are used to be embarrassingly bad at using a hair dryer and a round brush to dry and style my hair but this hair dryer change that for me and now I am a pro with beautiful silky hair. I only bumped it down one star because the wire connecting to the hairdryer seems to be getting a little bit loose but I have been using this product almost every day for a few years.
Rotonda West, FL
Love my Chi hair dryer!!  Cuts WAYYYYYY down on frizzy and fuzzy hair, which I fight.  My naturally curly and frizzy hair really got out of control after moving to southern Florida where the humidity is insanely high.  This dryer definitely helped control that problem.  Recommend for sure!
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Curly, Coarse, Chemically Treated
I love my hair dryer. I’ve had it for at least 5 years now and still works great. Honestly don’t remember the price but I believe if it was unreasonable I would’ve never bought it. Great quality and I’ll definitely buy another one once this finally does stop working.
Platinum / Color Protection, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Straight, Fine
Augusta, GA
I worked at a retail hair salon. I was able to test out all the hair dryers that we sold. This by far is the longest lasting blow dryer I have ever had. I have not had to buy a new one in 6 years. Awesome product.
Johnstown, CO
Love this blow dryer. Its powerful, drys quickly and will last you for years! I can use this on my fine curly hair for a blow out or on my mom's more course hair and the results are always great.
Red / Anti-Aging, Brassiness, Brittleness / Dry, Curly, Fine
Shawnee , OK
This is one of those that you know will last such a long time, it doesn’t disappoint. I have super thin dry hair and this does my hair wonders I will definitely recommend
Platinum / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Straight, Fine
Lubbock , TX
Have had this blow dryer for 8 yrs now. It’s still going strong. It gets way hotter than some of my other hair dryers so I always have to make sure not to hold it in one place to long.
Barnegat, NJ
This blowdryer gets extremely hot. You have to be super careful with this because I’ve witnessed people frying hair with the blowdryer because it the amount of heat that comes out of this thing. If you use it the right way though it’s awesome.
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Dry Scalp / Wavy, Fine, Thin
Wyomissing, PA
I bought this hair dryer while studying cosmetology in 2007. The retail price was approximately $200 at that time. CHI was/is a well-known name in hair care. I preferred this hair dryer over my school issued one because it weighed significantly less. I also liked the various heat and speed settings. Now that I'm using on my own hair, it's more difficult because it has a long barrel and it gets very hot (I've burned my ear with hot hair a few times). Using it on a client is great though. You can see what you're doing better and much more control. I took off a star for price and difficulty with using it on my own hair due to its size.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Oily