BY CHI

Nano Technology Ion Technology For Shinier Hair Ionic Infrared Light Low Emf Built In Dryer Stand Quiet Speed Motor Dual Air Flow To Dry Hair Faster Ceramic Heater Nano Silver Grip 3 Speed Settings Locking Cool Button Made In China see more...

Katie K.
This hair dryer is big so not great for traveling but for home use. It was expensive. I thought it would be stronger but even at its highest settings it seems like it's going to take forever to dry but it doesn't. It does leave my hair a little sleeker and less damaged then other dryers
Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
Love my Chi hair dryer!!  Cuts WAYYYYYY down on frizzy and fuzzy hair, which I fight.  My naturally curly and frizzy hair really got out of control after moving to southern Florida where the humidity is insanely high.  This dryer definitely helped control that problem.  Recommend for sure!
Ali B.
New Port Richey
The Chi Nano products are the only electronics I will ever buy again for my hair. It gets the job done without damaging my hair which is absolutely fantastic. It also somehow leaves my hair looking so silky even without putting product in my hair. It is lightweight and doesn’t get as hot as most dryers but does tend times better of a job.
Heather B.
Virginia Beach, VA
By far the best dryer I've owned. I've had it over 5 years! I used to use it in the salon everyday. Now i only use it at home. It's lightweight, dried hair quickly, and is comfortable to hold for long periods. I do think it actually makes hair look smoother and shinier.
Kirstyn S.
I love my hair dryer. I’ve had it for at least 5 years now and still works great. Honestly don’t remember the price but I believe if it was unreasonable I would’ve never bought it. Great quality and I’ll definitely buy another one once this finally does stop working.
teri a.
maynard AR
Love this dryer i have bought this dryer twice now! I use it everyday at least ten times or more a day! The cost is great for the quality you can't beat it I bought mine at Cosmoprof I recommend this drive for my clients constantly that commended for you to buy two
Mackenzie S.
Morgantown
This is by far the quickest drying hair dryer I have ever used. It’s so great for thicker hair and takes away the trouble of spending so much time drying my hair.
christy G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC
I’ve always loved chi. My mom gave me my first chi straightener years ago. This is a revolution in how I have done my hair. It’s such a smooth blow and is very speedy in the drying of my hair process. I love this.
Rachel K.
Augusta, GA
I worked at a retail hair salon. I was able to test out all the hair dryers that we sold. This by far is the longest lasting blow dryer I have ever had. I have not had to buy a new one in 6 years. Awesome product.
Victoria b.
This is one of those that you know will last such a long time, it doesn’t disappoint. I have super thin dry hair and this does my hair wonders I will definitely recommend