CHI Miss Universe Restage 5.3-ounce Dry Shampoo uploaded by Ana Paula A.

BY CHI

This water-free spray cleanses and refreshes hair by absorbing excess oil and eliminating odor. This luxurious formula is great for all hair types. Size: 5.3 ounces Quantity: One (1) bottle Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Water, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauramphomoacetate We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Brandy C.
Duson, LA
Love this dry shampoo!! Most dry shampoos make my head itchy. Not this one! Works perfectly too!! Smells amazing šŸ˜‰ and last a long time. Being the freshness of the smell and cleaned look of my hair. Will definitely keep buying
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
i love this product. it doesn`t leave that white finish like some other brands do. i only wash my hair like 2-3 time a week and use this and it looks like i would have washed it that day. it doesn't leave any residue, the smell is pretty. it may be pricey but it lasts awhile and its just amazing.
Lisa M.
I love this stuff in between washings this is great lightweight does not make your hair oily or weighted down it blends in great this is my go to stuff when I don't feel like messing with my hair great price I recomend this to my friends very sarisfied
Manuela A.
El Cerrito
Really like this product. Whenever I put it on my hair is still manageable and the smell itā€™s really good. Iā€™ve noticed that I can still do curls and my hair does feel damaged at all.
Ana Paula A.
I love this dry shampoo because you have that awful white finish! The hair looks so shinny, Is easy to use, the smell Is just divine and your hair look like you had washed that day! Is a little bit expensive, but worth every penny!!
Lupita A.
Santa Ana, California
Smells just like the hair spray. After trying 4 or 5 other brands of dry shampoo his has been the only one to actually make my hair feel less oily
Taryn W.
Turlock, CA
This is great for before blow-drying it really gives you smooth shiny silky hair, we use it in the salon our clients love it
Malak J.
Birmingham, AL
Very good dry shampoo! Whenever you get last minute plans this is what I usually use and it does look like I washed my hair
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
I used this after I have flatironed my head. It gives it the fluffy fullness of your look that you would like.
Francis Y.
This is one of my favorite dry shampoo products because it works instantly and smells good.