Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair DryersCHI
Miss Universe Professional Pink Hair Dryer

CHI Miss Universe Professional Pink Hair Dryer

CHI Professional Hair Dryer Miss Universe 1800 Watts CHI Professional Hair Dryer Set the stage for your crown worthy style with this powerful professional hair dryer. Negative ions break down water clusters, promoting moisture and shine and reducing frizz and static electricity. 1800 watts of powerful airflow equals up to 40% faster drying time for fast fabulous styles. Cold Shot Button Press Once for On and Once for Off. Ceramic Heater Promotes Negative Ions that Increase Shine and Reduce Frizz. Type: Ceramic Hair Dryers Exact Color: Pink

How does this hold up? Is it worth it?
Start your review of CHI Miss Universe Professional Pink Hair Dryer!
Product Highlights
This is a great hair dryer its small enough for my hands and for travel but it gives big power. I also love the color its my favorite and it matches my makeup and hair bag set. I have no problem handing it side to side getting underneath because it is not heavyin reviews
Elizabeth S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this hairdryer ! It’s worth every penny, I got mine from ulta on sale ! It dries my hair super quickly and has never left it frizzy or puffy. It’s not very heavy and I love the settings. Perfect for hair newbies
Gabrielle E.
Las Vegas, NV
Easy to use, very light. It’s powerful and if your planning to straighten your hair this dryer is amazing because with the diffuser it helps put force and heat and the hair starts to dry straight. I don’t even need to use a straightener after I use this dryer I love it!!
Marlene S.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this Chi hair dryer! It folds up so it’s easy to take with you on trips. The dryer has enough power to blow dry my short hair fairly quickly and the diffuser works well. This is my second Chi hair dryer; the first one I had lasted several years and I think I probably burned it out from use. Although I think it’s a bit pricey, I’ve had cheaper hair dryers that don’t work as well so you get what you pay for! I would definitely recommend Chi for hair dryers!
Bridget W.
W Hollywood, CA
Great product! One of the best I have used. Not only is it good it makes it easy to dry my long hair. I would highly recommend chi products.
Alexis L.
Middleburg, FL
Pretty. Pink. Perfect. What can I say? I’m down with whatever Chi makes because it works and it’s worth it! I use it every other day. I love it all! Worth every penny!
Shawna S.
Madison, AL
This is a good hair dryer. I don’t know how it holds up with heavy use but I only use it probably once a week.
Adrienne C.
Streamwood, IL
Love this dryer....i got it as a gift and it works amazing and has been working great for a long time...i will probably buy another of the same brand
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I am in love with my CHI hairdryer! I was using a department store brand for years and received this as a gift last year and it works wonderfully. Salon quality.
Stephanie K.
Have had for years and works like a charm. One of my favorite hair care tools. Not too expensive either.
Briana H.
Las Vegas, NV
In love! this is my first ever chi product and I love it! I am amazed with how quickly it drys my hair without it feeling terrible or damaged due to heat. Great on your hair!! Bought mine at Ulta Beauty! Well worth the money too! Great quality, I am beyond impressed! has a cooling button as well!