BY CHI #80 in Hair Dryers

CHI Professional Hair Dryer Miss Universe 1800 Watts CHI Professional Hair Dryer Set the stage for your crown worthy style with this powerful professional hair dryer. Negative ions break down water clusters, promoting moisture and shine and reducing frizz and static electricity. 1800 watts of powerful airflow equals up to 40% faster drying time for fast fabulous styles. Cold Shot Button Press Once for On and Once for Off. Ceramic Heater Promotes Negative Ions that Increase Shine and Reduce Frizz. Type: Ceramic Hair Dryers Exact Color: Pink see more...

Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this hair dryer and brand. Such great quality and always makes my hair look flawless as if I’d got it done at the salon. For a salon brand the price is pretty nice and it lasts so long and works better then any other brand I’ve tried.
Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
In love! this is my first ever chi product and I love it! I am amazed with how quickly it drys my hair without it feeling terrible or damaged due to heat. Great on your hair!! Bought mine at Ulta Beauty! Well worth the money too! Great quality, I am beyond impressed! has a cooling button as well!
Sierra S.
I don’t really use hair dryers and don’t really know how to use one but this one is great and dries my hair whenever I do use it. I love the settings and it is very beautiful and bold with the color. Chi is my favorite brand in hair care tools.
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
While Chi is not known for it's affordability, this item is totally worth it! A few years ago, due to over coloring, I literally fried my hair OFF. I am STILL repairing the damage it did. Although my hair is much healthier now, it still isn't close to what it was, and I'm often disappointed in my frizzy ends despite all the products I try. Just from using this blowdryer, I no longer have any frizz to my hair! I have volume and it is so soft and smooth. It has significantly sped up my drying time and vastly improved the quality of my hair in just a week's time. Great product!
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
Omg! I love this hair dryer! Its so amazing! This brand have a powerful professional hair dryer. Wow! break down water clusters, promoting moisture and shine and reducing frizz and static electricity. Is a powerful airflow equals up to faster drying time for fast fabulous styles in my clients. Have a Cold Shot Button.. Press Once for On and Once for Off. Ceramic Heater Promotes Negative Ions that Increase Shine and Reduce Frizz. I adore this product and my clients too! I recommend so much.. Love color pink too!! CHI Miss Universe Professional Pink Hair Dryer
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This blow dryer is okay ... there are not a lot of settings on this dryer (only low, high, and cold). It took a long time to dry my long (medium coarse) hair ... probably 20 minutes. It didn't leave my hair looking shiny or sleek ... and the dryer only lasted 2 years. I just got rid of it and I will not be repurchasing.
Sabrina N.
WAVERLY, OH
This is a wonderful product. It is quiet but powerful. It dried my hair in half the time it took my conair 1850 hair dryer. And most exciting, no more frizz! I have always had the frizzies no matter what shampoo and drying method I have used in the past, but no more with the Chi dryer. My hair is smooth and shiny.
morgan p.
works well, dries way faster than mainstream hairdryers you can get at your local drug store. also doesn't feel like it damages my hair. comes with a few extra pieces for a straight or wavy finish. have been using this product for a decade and have only had 1 dryer that whole time.
Huda A.
Stafford, VA
I love this hair dryer, it honestly dries my hair in a matter of a few minutes. I apply a hair heat protectant first in towel dried hair. I then use the targeting nozzle and a large round brush to dry my hair in sections. I then use the cool blast to lock it in. It is amaaaazing.
Baylee W.
Norman , Ok
After purchasing, I only used this product for about once a week before replacing it. The product itself did a great job, but with no heat settings, this was not a good match for me. I preferred to be able to adjust the temperature.