BY CHI #97 in Hair Dryers

CHI Professional Hair Dryer Miss Universe 1800 Watts CHI Professional Hair Dryer Set the stage for your crown worthy style with this powerful professional hair dryer. Negative ions break down water clusters, promoting moisture and shine and reducing frizz and static electricity. 1800 watts of powerful airflow equals up to 40% faster drying time for fast fabulous styles. Cold Shot Button Press Once for On and Once for Off. Ceramic Heater Promotes Negative Ions that Increase Shine and Reduce Frizz. Type: Ceramic Hair Dryers Exact Color: Pink see more...

Briana H.
Minot Afb, ND
In love! this is my first ever chi product and I love it! I am amazed with how quickly it drys my hair without it feeling terrible or damaged due to heat. Great on your hair!! Bought mine at Ulta Beauty! Well worth the money too! Great quality, I am beyond impressed! has a cooling button as well!
LINDSEY B.
Guyton, GA
I got this blow drier for my long hair for xmas and by Easter it had taken a crap and no longer worked, chi never contacted me back about the issue so I just threw it away and vouched to never buy chi again
natasha v.
You just want to go to my daughters hair I like the fact that has a little added on P so I can actually put it right up against her hair so it tries it here a lot faster so she’s not getting a lot of heat damage and also of course you absolutely loves the cute pink color
Haley J.
Cadiz, KY
I have had this blow dryer for five years and it still works just as good as the day I bought it. I bought it with a coupon from ulta and it wasn't as expensive. My ten year old daughter uses it too. And we use the ion attachment with it.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I love this hair dryer and brand. Such great quality and always makes my hair look flawless as if I’d got it done at the salon. For a salon brand the price is pretty nice and it lasts so long and works better then any other brand I’ve tried.
Christina T.
Wareham, MA
I am in love with my CHI hairdryer! I was using a department store brand for years and received this as a gift last year and it works wonderfully. Salon quality.
Dalther R.
Omg! I love this hair dryer! Its so amazing! This brand have a powerful professional hair dryer. Wow! break down water clusters, promoting moisture and shine and reducing frizz and static electricity. Is a powerful airflow equals up to faster drying time for fast fabulous styles in my clients. Have a Cold Shot Button.. Press Once for On and Once for Off. Ceramic Heater Promotes Negative Ions that Increase Shine and Reduce Frizz. I adore this product and my clients too! I recommend so much.. Love color pink too!! CHI Miss Universe Professional Pink Hair Dryer
Valerie G.
Jersey City, NJ
This blow dryer is okay ... there are not a lot of settings on this dryer (only low, high, and cold). It took a long time to dry my long (medium coarse) hair ... probably 20 minutes. It didn't leave my hair looking shiny or sleek ... and the dryer only lasted 2 years. I just got rid of it and I will not be repurchasing.
morgan p.
works well, dries way faster than mainstream hairdryers you can get at your local drug store. also doesn't feel like it damages my hair. comes with a few extra pieces for a straight or wavy finish. have been using this product for a decade and have only had 1 dryer that whole time.
Huda A.
Manassas, VA
I love this hair dryer, it honestly dries my hair in a matter of a few minutes. I apply a hair heat protectant first in towel dried hair. I then use the targeting nozzle and a large round brush to dry my hair in sections. I then use the cool blast to lock it in. It is amaaaazing.