BY CHI

This spray detangles, smooths and softens while reducing drying time. This luxurious formula also protects from heat damage and breakage. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) bottle Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Moringa Oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Nina W.
Nina W.
Layton, UT
this works okay with my hair. i actually don't mind it most of the time, but it does make my hair kind of sticky and gross. i felt that it wasn't working well with my hair and the price wasn't my favorite.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Hopkinsville, KY
Absolutley love this it is a product that I would work him into every girl something that I should always keep in there cause it at home
Chantel H.
Chantel H.
I LOVE this product. The smell. The consistency. The results. Everything. I spray this on every time I wash my hair before I blow dry: I evenly spray all around and brush it. This cuts down on my drying time (for real!!) and adds such a nice shine to my hair without making it oily.