Hair CareHair Styling ProductsCHI
Miss Universe 6-ounce Blow Dry Spray

CHI Miss Universe 6-ounce Blow Dry Spray

This spray detangles, smooths and softens while reducing drying time. This luxurious formula also protects from heat damage and breakage. Size: 6 ounces Quantity: One (1) bottle Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance (Parfum), Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Moringa Oil We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Miss Universe 6-ounce Blow Dry Spray!
Carley M.
Park Falls, WI
3,243 reviews
Great blow drying spray. Helps reduce frizzy hair, but helps with heat protection. Not something I use all the time but it does work well.
Yancy B.
Irving
Purchased at: Amazon
Fue mi solucion para mi cabello ..deja tu cabello suave y super brillante..especialmente cuando tienes frizz
Victoria D.
Sanford (Florida)
CHI Miss Universe 6-ounce Blow Dry Spray uploaded by Victoria D.
As a licensed hairstylist, I recommends this blow dry spray! It will leave your hair smooth and shiny. I use this with most of my blowout clients and I’ve gotten really nice feedback.
Serena S.
San Marcos, CA
I liked this product! It definitely makes your hair feel very silky and gives it a lot of volume. It also makes it really shiny. Great in humidity!
Arely D.
Liberal , KS
I love using this before I go to curl my hair! I recently got layers and this helps keep my curls in place and look smooth and silky!
Aida A.
Springfield, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
Love to use it when blowdrying my hair. Leaves hair very soft and manageable. No stiffness at all. Great product. I would recommend bigger bottles. Love it a lot but I like having a lots of the product I use every week to make sure my hair looks amazing everyday all day
Rachel L.
Sterling, VA
Blow dry spray that doesn’t leave your hair feeling crunchy, oily and sticky? I am so in! CHI is known for luxurious hair results on a practical budget. And it is one of my go to’s for luxury haircare blow outs at home. Highly, highly recommend!
Marina S.
Albany, NY
Smells AMAZING and it’ll make your hair very shiny, moisturizing and makes your hair look very healthy and smooth. It’s one of my favorite hair products ever. This brand also doesn’t have any of the bad ingredients
Elizabeth F.
West Palm Bch, FL
I absolutely love this hair product. It’s been a go to favorite for about a year now. It’s leaves my hair with shine and frizz free! It smells great and never leaves me feeling greasy. I highly recommend giving this one a try!
Tiffanie B.
Texas
This is my go to spray for doing a blowout at the salon and even on myself at home! Works great

Looking for your answer?