BY CHI

The Miss Universe spot shine spray by CHI eliminates frizz and fly aways. This luxurious formula doesn't add weight to your hair. Size: 5.3 ounces Quantity: One (1) can Targeted area: Hair Skin/hair type: All hair types Active ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Hydrofluorocarbon 152A We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Laura M.
Visalia, CA
I absolutely love it. This gives my hair a beautiful shin. My hair looks so healthy and for some reason thicker when I apply this. By far, this did meet my expectations. This is definitely a product that I will continue to buy. A little bit of this goes a long way.
Katelin L.
Christiansburg, VA
i love this shine spray i use it all the time and you only need to spray a little bit at a time. it doesn't make  your hair feel heavy or greasy or look greasy and i have medium to thick hair. the smell is just amazing. the container is so pretty. pink is my favorite.
myrissa n.
Gastonia, NC
I love this product :) it makes my hair shiny and smells great.. it doesn't make my hair oily looking like a lot of other shine sprays.. its perfect