CHI Mini Pro Ceramic Travel Hair Dryer GF1500TD uploaded by Angela T.

BY CHI

Buy on Amazon
Noelle M.
The travel dryer doesn’t really have much of a kick, but somehow it still dries my hair quickly without leaving it burnt or frizzy. It blows my mind! It’s also a great size for taking on trips or just using in general.
Miranda C.
Lexington, KY
Got this hair dryer on sale because i needed a travel hair dryer and i am in love with it! It’s compact enough i can take it wherever i need without taking up my whole bag and it gets the job done quick!
Ashley C.
29229
Love the size of this! Originally bought it because it was on sale and for travel, but actually use it for my day to day! Great little dryer, my only wish was that it had a little bit more power. I love the size for use in my short thin hair. Will continue to buy chi!
haley s.
Grand Rapids, MN
These are so cute and small they work great for the size and the are so easy to travel with I never go anywhere with out this it does take a little longer then a bigger on but it still gets the job done
Crystal A.
Severn, MD
I have this hairdryer in gold and it is my favorite! It's so cute and small, but really powerful! The heat blows out pretty hard, and it gets really hot. It dries my hair so fast, where with my old hairdryer I had to go over it a couple of times for it to dry
Ekaterini W.
Pasadena , CA
Every product I have in my bathroom is a CHI. I tried their products once and have not gone back since. I used to think that all blow dryers were pretty much the same, but I haven officially been proven wrong. This baby is effective and compact, I love that I can take it everywhere with me and not take up too much space.
Elva G.
Este secador es muy pequeño y práctico, es un buen secador de cabello, muy útil hasta para llevarlo de viaje, se los recomiendo, cómodo, práctico, versátil a buen precio, duradero, con gran potencia.
Ashley G.
Mobile, AL
My beautician whom I see once a week uses this blow dryer and I absolutely love the results it gives. My hair is never brittle feeling after blowing out my type 4B natural hair. As with anything you get what you pay for and bc I love hers so much I am going to purchase my own.
Maria A.
Pasco
These are awesome they work amazing, it dries ur hair super fast and easy to use, it's also very light and has different modes to work it. Very satisfied with the product, I use this product every day.
Cortney J.
This is an extremely powerful blow dryer for being a travel version. Works extremely well on, both long, and short hair. My only issue was that my hand always felt numb after using it. Almost like because it was so powerful it vibrated down to the handle.
Allie M.
What makes this dryer different from a Walmart brand?
Gabbuddy W.
What stores can you find this product in?
Geraldine N.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Does this have a diffuser attachment for curly hair?
Martha R.
Avondale, AZ
I've been wanting a hair dryer I don't know much. What are pros and cons of this coo hair dryer.
Pamynhae W.