BY CHI

CHI Man Daily Active Soothing Conditioner is a rich, supercharged treatment with botanicals that will instantly condition and detangle the hair while energizing the scalp. Size: 32 ounces Quantity: One (1) conditioner Targeted area: Hair For all hair types Active ingredients: Aqua/water/eau, cetearyl alcohol, dicetylidimonium chloride, cetyl alcohol, behentrimonium chloride, polyquarternium-87, propanediol, bisamino peg/ppg-41/3 aminoethyl pg-propyl dimethicone, ethyl macadamiate, pg-hydroxyethylcellulose cocodimonium chloride other ingredients: dimethicone, polyquarternium-74, laureth-7, sodium benzoate, phenyl trimethicone, polyquarternium-10, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, potassium sorbate, panthenol, hydrolyzed silk, citric acid, polyquarternium-37, propylene glycol dicaprylate/dicaprate, ppg-1 trideceth-6, parfum (fragrance), linalool, butyphenyl methylpropional, alpha-isomethyl ionone, limonene, geranoil, hexyl cinnamal, citronellol, citral, farnesol. We cannot accept returns on this product. Due to manufacturer packaging changes, product packaging may vary from image shown. see more...

Nicole S.
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Paula M.
Florissant, MO
Great product and it protects my hair from damage. I don't but this my stylist uses it on my hair. So, I'm not sure how much it costs. It is very effective. Long lasting and nice scent
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Giselle P.
Alton, TX
It's a very good conditioner, kind of pricey too, but totally worth it! It leaves your hair silky and soft, too soft it feels like a dream
sheila h.
Sarasota, FL
HUGEEEEEE and worth it. love big bottels with lots of products. do not feel skimped from it at all!!!!!!!