BY CHI

Chi man is a line developed specifically for the men's active lifestyle using the latest in innovative technology. Chi man daily active clean shampoo has gentle cleansing action with essential nutrients to effectively clean the hair and scalp. Creates fullness and thickness without adding weight. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lia L.
Lia L.
I use this shampoo when I know I'm going to spend time under the hair dryer and curling iron/straightener. Chi doesn't accelerate color loss and that is a must for me. It smells great and lasts a long timeHair looks smooth and shiny, but also very healthy.
Francie M.
Francie M.
San Antonio, TX
My brother loved it buys it weekly he can't wait to tell his friends for them to start buying it.people should try it out i it is really good
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Enid, OK
i live that shampoo and i love the brand itself it just works and does what
it says . it makes my hair shiny and helps against the dryness
Monica F.
Monica F.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth and is super hydrating it honestly leaves me with little styling to do afterwards
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
All the chi products I have tried worked great the only thing I have to say that I was not crazy about is the CHI straighter.
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Shampoo works really good expensive and yes worth all the money idk a alternative no concerns
Larry M.
Larry M.
Paintsville, KY
Great masculine smell, does a great job and leaves my heir manageable and feeling great
Anita V.
Anita V.
I have bought the shampoo for my son before he is active and sweats a lot it does a great job and his hair and it leaves it smelling fresh and clean. This product is an overall great product at a wonderful price period compared to other men's products at this price range I would definitely recommend it
Alfred E.
Alfred E.
My hair has been thinning out so I'm trying new shampoos and so far I'm liking this one. My hair hasn't been dropping as much. The only thing is that the bottle size is too small.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
My hair is naturally pretty much straight so I tend to get a lot of greasiness at my roots. It's best that I wash my hair every day and this product has done pretty good for me so I must say I definitely enjoy it