BY CHI

Chi man is a line developed specifically for the men's active lifestyle using the latest in innovative technology. Chi man daily active clean shampoo has gentle cleansing action with essential nutrients to effectively clean the hair and scalp. Creates fullness and thickness without adding weight. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jay N.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is by far my FAVORITE shampoo out there! I have somewhat thin hair, but this shampoo gives me a thickening feeling when I use it with no oily or greasy feeling. In addition, it smells amazing, lathers well, and really leaves me feeling refreshed and energized.
Anita V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have bought the shampoo for my son before he is active and sweats a lot it does a great job and his hair and it leaves it smelling fresh and clean. This product is an overall great product at a wonderful price period compared to other men's products at this price range I would definitely recommend it
Brittany H.
Plant City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
love love love this product so much it really makes your hair shine and feel so sleek and smooth i would definitely purchase this again. I had no concerning or alarming things to say about this specific brand at all.
Alfred E.
My hair has been thinning out so I'm trying new shampoos and so far I'm liking this one. My hair hasn't been dropping as much. The only thing is that the bottle size is too small.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair is naturally pretty much straight so I tend to get a lot of greasiness at my roots. It's best that I wash my hair every day and this product has done pretty good for me so I must say I definitely enjoy it
Sarah H.
Richardson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great price for a salon quality product. I have always been looking for a medium between Crew in a pharmacy and $20 a bottle at a barber. This is exactly the trick. Thick consistency so you don't have to use a ton. Takes care of my dry scalp and styling my medium length hair is easy. Great product.
Lia L.
I use this shampoo when I know I'm going to spend time under the hair dryer and curling iron/straightener. Chi doesn't accelerate color loss and that is a must for me. It smells great and lasts a long timeHair looks smooth and shiny, but also very healthy.
Alix F.
Wall township, NJ
Not too different from other dry shampoos on the market, does it's job well but can get one just as good for cheaper. Nice smell and packaging, best for dry scalps. All in all a good products.
Francie M.
San Antonio, TX
My brother loved it buys it weekly he can't wait to tell his friends for them to start buying it.people should try it out i it is really good
Kristina P.
Maysville, GA
This is a great product for Mann my husband loves it he normally uses J.Crew but this is absolutely one of his favorite products next to it