Add a Photo

By CHI
#1056 in Shampoo
Chi man is a line developed specifically for the men's active lifestyle using the latest in innovative technology. Chi man daily active clean shampoo has gentle cleansing action with essential nutrients to effectively clean the hair and scalp. Creates fullness and thickness without adding weight.
Lia L.
Lia L.
Dec. 2, 2016, 10:53 a.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
I use this shampoo when I know I'm going to spend time under the hair dryer and curling iron/straightener. Chi doesn't accelerate color loss and that is a must for me. It smells great and lasts a long timeHair looks smooth and shiny, but also very healthy.
Francie M.
Francie M.
San Antonio, TX
Oct. 25, 2016, 6:38 p.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
My brother loved it buys it weekly he can't wait to tell his friends for them to start buying it.people should try it out i it is really good
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Enid, OK
Dec. 27, 2016, 9:37 p.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
i live that shampoo and i love the brand itself it just works and does what
it says . it makes my hair shiny and helps against the dryness
Monica F.
Monica F.
Dec. 2, 2016, 9 a.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
This shampoo leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth and is super hydrating it honestly leaves me with little styling to do afterwards
Nancy M.
Nancy M.
Nov. 2, 2016, 11:59 p.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
All the chi products I have tried worked great the only thing I have to say that I was not crazy about is the CHI straighter.
Krystle S.
Krystle S.
Montclair, CA
Oct. 18, 2016, 6:08 p.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
Shampoo works really good expensive and yes worth all the money idk a alternative no concerns
Larry M.
Larry M.
Paintsville, KY
Oct. 14, 2016, 1:12 p.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
Great masculine smell, does a great job and leaves my heir manageable and feeling great
Alfred E.
Alfred E.
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:13 a.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
My hair has been thinning out so I'm trying new shampoos and so far I'm liking this one. My hair hasn't been dropping as much. The only thing is that the bottle size is too small.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Bronx, NY
April 26, 2017, 9:59 p.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
My hair is naturally pretty much straight so I tend to get a lot of greasiness at my roots. It's best that I wash my hair every day and this product has done pretty good for me so I must say I definitely enjoy it
Lidia S.
Lidia S.
Lake Orion, MI
Feb. 8, 2017, 10:35 p.m.
Review for: CHI Man Daily Active Shampoo, 12 fl. oz.
moisturizes the hair but its not omg just left the saloon, its great if youre going to use straightener after