BY CHI

Is an essential part of your daily grooming practice. The gentle cleansing action with essential nutrients will effectively clean the hair and scalp while providing fullness and thickness to the hair without added weight. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Keri D.
Starke, FL
I got this for hunn in hopes he would start taking Better care of his hair! And I will say it has made his hair look so fresh and fluffy (before he styles it) it smells good and it’s affordable. Of course he doesn’t know the difference brand wise. He could care less but I’m happy with the overall shampoo!!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10.
Logan R.
Works very well! Does everything it claims to do! I use it every day and love how it smells. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good reliable product to keep their hair clean soft and shiny!
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
My husband likes using this brand. I am a little nervous lately on some of the stories I have heard and read when it goes to hair loss and this brand causing it. But he personally has not had problems.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I get this product for my 19 yo son. He has been using it for quite some time now and loves it. It has a nice lather to it and it is great for dry scalps. He also has textured hair and it makes his hair nice and soft.
Pamela S.
My husband loves this he has been having a hard time and then this came along it smells great too. It targets grown and over healthy hair lathers like crazy which is great he is so excited and satisfied with this products has been buying for a couple of months now
Heath C.
Another great CHI product!! I love it bc its made for men!! Its hard to find a good brand of mens shampoo, but this is it for me!! I recommend this brand of mens shampoo to all my buddys! They enjoy it as well! It doesnt smell fruity or girlie lol i love the manly scent too!! Will def continue to buy this until i find a brand that is better! I doubt there is one hetter tho!!
Paola A.
Richmond, VA
I bought this for my husband based on a friend's recommendation and he liked it but had some reservations. It did make his hair way softer but he said it gave him a weird tingly sensation and he wasn't sure if that was supposed to happen. He also said it weighed his hair down but h loved the smell. Not sure if I would buy this again.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This shampoo has an amazing manly smell. You CAN use a higher end product line without smelling like you use your spouses shampoo. It lathers up well, but it is a little pricey compared to other brands. If I wasn't on. Budget I would buy again.
Maria V.
I bought this at my local grocery store because it was on sale and I love it. I'm a female and I use it, it makes my hair so soft and it smells good. I plan on trying the female version after I use all this stuff. I bought both the shampoo and conditioner. I have African American hair, I used to have to blow dry and use the straightener in my hair a few times, now I blow dry and only have to use the straightener once throughout my hair. I use the three products in the picture together they are amazing <3