BY CHI

Is an essential part of your daily grooming practice. The gentle cleansing action with essential nutrients will effectively clean the hair and scalp while providing fullness and thickness to the hair without added weight. Not tested on animals. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Mariah G.
Fort Worth , TX
This brand of hair are products might be kind of expensive but I can guarantee you that this product is the best thing ever nothing is better than chi you see results after the first wash it will leave you satisfied
Lindsey H.
Denver, NC
Love the tingling feeling I get when I use this shampoo but not satisfied with the texture this product leaves my hair feeling very hard and unmanageable.
smells amazing and helps keep my hair very silky smooth ,and very healthy ever since I started using this product it has made my hair softer
Phil M.
London
Love this shampoo leaves your hair feeling squeaky clean all day if you don't use pomade.
Destiny S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Chi shampoo is actually one of my favorite shampoos because its great for curly hair..
Unyque C.
Wellness Guru Expert
Good product, my husband enjoyed it very much. The scent smells pretty good as well.
Paola A.
Havelock, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I bought this for my husband based on a friend's recommendation and he liked it but had some reservations. It did make his hair way softer but he said it gave him a weird tingly sensation and he wasn't sure if that was supposed to happen. He also said it weighed his hair down but h loved the smell. Not sure if I would buy this again.
Tiffany T.
Altoona , IA
Wellness Guru Expert
My husband likes using this brand. I am a little nervous lately on some of the stories I have heard and read when it goes to hair loss and this brand causing it. But he personally has not had problems.
mandy s.
Bellingham, WA
I get this product for my 19 yo son. He has been using it for quite some time now and loves it. It has a nice lather to it and it is great for dry scalps. He also has textured hair and it makes his hair nice and soft.
Pamela S.
My husband loves this he has been having a hard time and then this came along it smells great too. It targets grown and over healthy hair lathers like crazy which is great he is so excited and satisfied with this products has been buying for a couple of months now