BY CHI

Detangles and conditions the hair while boosting volume and body to each strand. Hair is left with weightless, long lasting fullness and long lasting shine. Not tested on animals. see more...

Tracy T.
Yorktown Hts, NY
Review for: CHI Magnified Volume Conditioner more...
Love the way this product smells it's safe to use with colored hair. Makes my hair soft, shiny and manageable. Gives my hair body would recommend would definitely buy again
Nicole S.
Review for: Magnified Volume Conditioner 12 oz, CHI Magnified Volume Conditioner more...
This product is great! I highly recommend to anyone that is looking! Great product to use and the value and quality are great. It’s easy and affordable. My friends love it and I love it so you should go and buy it (: !
Mandi U.
Ballwin, MO
This is not one of my favorite CHI products. I think the grape'y smell is a bit too strong and I felt like my hair was a bit frizzy after using it. It added volume, but since I have a bit of breakage, I had a ton of flyaways and frizz. Probably just the wrong product for my hair type.
zsanique c.
CHANDLER, AZ
A little on the pricey side but worth it, actually adds a great amount of volume to your hair and smells good. Changes the texture of your hair and makes it look so voluptuous!
Jenifer H.
Not my favorite Chi product. First it doesn't smell as good as the red bottle products. Second I don't feel like this have my hair a lot of volume. I have fine hair and with the right shampoo I can have good volume. I would not buy this again.
Annette W.
Oklahoma City
I love the smell of this conditioner. It gives my flat hair volume. It met my expectations and more and last long. I would recommend this product for anyone with fine hair. I will be buying this product again when I run out.
Jessica Y.
I have very fine hair and I can see a difference when I use this product. My hair is also silky smooth and feels light. Only downside is that it's a bit on the oily side.
Julie O.
Scottsdale, AZ
The shampoo is an excellent product, however the conditioner weighed my hair down like crazy. I like to use the sets of shampoo and conditioner, but I have had $5 conditioners that work better than this $25 conditioner.
Miranda N.
Orem
Review for: Magnified Volume Conditioner 12 oz more...
I love this conditioner. This is really one of the higher-end products I use, and I feel like it’s worth the price.
sheila p.
Indian trail, NC
This Product smelled wonderful! It made my hair very soft and shiny but it didn't volumize my hair much.