BY CHI

Luxe Thirst Relief Hydrating Shampoo with Color Protect see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alisha C.
Canandaigua
[product:farouk-systems-i.chi-luxe-thirst-relief-hydrating-conditioner]

This is amazing product for anybody that needs moisture hydrating to their hair. I highly recommend this hydrating conditioner. I have fine hair and this product works wonders.
Skyler A.
This is pretty good, I would use again if In a situation where i couldn’t get my usually color protector shampoo. CHI is a safe bet for practically anyone to use, no matter hair color (it doesn’t make it bleed). The smell is t the beat but it isn’t the worst either. With a grade id give it a B+
Carmen P.
Waco
I love this product it feels like giving your hair a nice drink. It makes your hair feel very hydrates. This is a great product. This product is priced very nicely. You can buy this product at most stores.
CERA B.
Beeville , TX
I love this shampoo. I use it before I condition my hair and it makes my hair feel so good and soft. It is safe for color treated hair, because I like to color my hair often and my color still looks amazing after I use this.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is my fav color protect shampoo!! It keeps my hair bright and my hair is red now!! So it lathers up pretty good to know that it’s on my head. I love the pump handle. So easy in the shower. Smells good and the bottle lasts for a while and I use a cpl times a week between other treatments!!
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Ivonne G.
I bought this a while back whenever I dyed my hair burgundy and honestly it's the worst I've used . Don't get me wrong I loved the brand just was disappointed in this product alone .
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I always love trying out a new shampoo and this was no exception. I have processed thick dry hair and this really seemed to tame the frizzy and also hydrate which is something I don't usually get with a shampoo. I could tell when I applied it that I was going to love the results and I was right! I only took points off because I have also gotten these results with drug store brands so the price seemed kinda high.
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I use alot of protein packs & masks on my hair, that can be damaging because it can make your hair brittle.
This is a quick, easy way to make sure you balance the strength & moisture.
it leaves your hair shiny & smooth.
The color vibrant.
It smells good too😉
Ana Paula A.
As all the Chi products, this one is grate, love the smell and how amazing this shampoo is, for my colored hair this shampoo brings the best of the color and protected, repairs the damage and the shine that provide is awesome