BY CHI

Luxe Thirst Relief Hydrating Shampoo with Color Protect see more...

Skyler A.
This is pretty good, I would use again if In a situation where i couldn’t get my usually color protector shampoo. CHI is a safe bet for practically anyone to use, no matter hair color (it doesn’t make it bleed). The smell is t the beat but it isn’t the worst either. With a grade id give it a B+
Courtney S.
Dothan, AL
This shampoo is a life saver for anyone that’s changed their hair color. It keeps the color vibrant, but gives your hair the much needed moisture it craves. The scent is incredible and I highly recommend.
Nikki R.
As a licensed cosmetologist Chi Luxe Thirst Relief is my absolutle favorite product to use on severely dry and damaged hair. In my experience it tends to help restore the hair back to life (along with properly keeping the split ends trimmed) it seems to thoroughly hydrate and keep the rest of the hair looking fresh and healthy
Magaly S.
Dallas
One of my all time favorite products omg I recommend you lady’s go out & try this worth it & ofcourse it smells great , it give you’re hair that extra moisture it needs , I will definitely buy it again .
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This is my fav color protect shampoo!! It keeps my hair bright and my hair is red now!! So it lathers up pretty good to know that it’s on my head. I love the pump handle. So easy in the shower. Smells good and the bottle lasts for a while and I use a cpl times a week between other treatments!!
Sara P.
Ponchatoula, LA
I love this. It hydrated my hair without stripping the color. It creates a really nice lather and I feel like my hair is super clean and it doesn’t leave residue after I rinse it out. I highly recommend
Anna L.
Suwanee, GA
I was turned on to this brand by a subscription box...and since have tried a ton of their products...happy with all of them. They smell wonderful and do exactly what they are supposed to...be in hydrate, color deposit, deeply clean or restore your hair. Buy this line exclusively and tell your salon about it. I promise you they will thank you!!!!
Alisha C.
[product:farouk-systems-i.chi-luxe-thirst-relief-hydrating-conditioner]

This is amazing product for anybody that needs moisture hydrating to their hair. I highly recommend this hydrating conditioner. I have fine hair and this product works wonders.
Carmen P.
Waco
I love this product it feels like giving your hair a nice drink. It makes your hair feel very hydrates. This is a great product. This product is priced very nicely. You can buy this product at most stores.
Maddie F.
Manistee , MI
I rated this shampoo a four because I did see it worked after a couple of uses ! It leaves my color treated hair looking more hydrated and this is not too expensive ! I’m satisfied!