BeautyHairHair ProductsCHI
Luxe Thirst Relief Hydrating Shampoo With Color Protect

CHI Luxe Thirst Relief Hydrating Shampoo With Color Protect

Luxe Thirst Relief Hydrating Shampoo with Color Protect

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Luxe Thirst Relief Hydrating Shampoo With Color Protect!
Karen W.
Louisville, KY
I use alot of protein packs & masks on my hair, that can be damaging because it can make your hair brittle. This is a quick, easy way to make sure you balance the strength & moisture. it leaves your hair shiny & smooth. The color vibrant. It smells good too😉
Kaylee  E.
Rustburg, VA
This is my favorite shampoo, I just wish it was a little cheaper. It smells so amazing, and my scalp always feels moisturized when I use this product.
Chiara I.
glenwood springs
CHI has always been one of my favorite brands! This product assures a long lasting color protecting outcome to your hair. I use it every time I wash my hair, it has now become a necessity. Would recommend!
Victoria H.
Stephenville
It protects my hair color while keeping it hydrated... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! Compared to other brands, this one has fully blown me away, I will keep using this forever!
Joy K.
Fayetteville NC
Wasn’t really fond of this one, made hair greasy and stand on end. Did not for me that’s for sure
Gigi  M.
Mine Hill, NJ
protect your dyed hair I recommend it and I love the smell if you want to keep a renewed hair you know what to do
Katie W.
Crandall, GA
This product is perfect for color treated hair. It is a must have. I honestly haven’t tried a product that has came close to this one. This product is very hydrating and smells great.i was very satisfied.
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I always love trying out a new shampoo and this was no exception. I have processed thick dry hair and this really seemed to tame the frizzy and also hydrate which is something I don't usually get with a shampoo. I could tell when I applied it that I was going to love the results and I was right! I only took points off because I have also gotten these results with drug store brands so the price seemed kinda high.
rosa M.
When I dyed my hair for the first time I was cautious with the products I would used until somebody recommended this and I absolutely fell in love
Kim T.
Used this when I dyed my hair burgundy so the color won't fade and it worked well! The scent is very good too

Looking for your answer?