BY CHI

Use the CHI Combo Slicker and Shedding Rake to eliminate tangles and mats. This product allows you to reduce the time you spend grooming your dog by allowing you to work the undercoat and top coat at the same time. Features: Shedding rake and slicker work in conjunction with each other to remove stubborn tangles and mats. Works the undercoat and top coat simultaneously. Reduces grooming time. Ergonomic soft grip handle. Used For: Grooming Caution: This is not a toy. Keep out of reach of children. For use on pets only. Use Instructions: Brush the coat first to loosen mats. Using the Slicker/Rake, stroke the coat in the direction of the hair growth. Start at the rear of your pet and work your way forward. To prevent pulling of the skin, place your fingers between the Slicker/Rake and the skin. Slowly stroke through the mats with a saw-like motion. To assist with mat removal, use the CHI for Dogs Oatmeal Conditioner. see more...

Chi Long Hair Slicker Shedding Rake Combo

Start your review of Chi Long Hair Slicker Shedding Rake Combo!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Chloe S.
We purchased this about 3 months ago for our new Golden Retriever pup. And it works wonders! He is starting to shed a lot more now that he is getting his "big boy fur" in. This definitely aids in taming the shedding.
Kenzi S.
Chicago
This is a pretty awesome product since it's a reasonably priced item packed with lots of nutrients for the body, skin and the soul. I bought this item for my mom and she can't stop using it. She's obsessed.
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
I love this product. My hair is so thick it's almost unbearable sometimes. This helps tremendously.
Forrest Jamie S.
Ontario
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I found this grooming brush by Chi at Winners a couple months ago. I have a lab, so though he doesn't have long fur he does shed a crazy amount. I wouldn't say this brush is any better than previous ones I've used, but maybe that's because his fur is short.