BY CHI #62 in Dog Grooming & Bathing

CHI for Dogs Leave-In Conditioning Spray is easy to apply and will help to keep your dog's coat shiny and healthy. Simply spray on and let the nutrients in this ultra-rich conditioning treatment get to work. Features: CHI For Dogs Lean-In Conditioning Spray is an ultra rich conditioning treatment. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Conditioning Agents, Silk Protein, Oat Protein, Soy Protein, Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, Papaya Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance. Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Spray dog from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Massage into coat. Repeat as necessary. Can be used on wet or dry fur. For external use only. see more...

Amanda D.
Columbus, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dog naturally has kind of a rough coat, but when we first adopted him he was malnourished and it was even worse! We started giving him food with fish/salmon oils in it, and using this conditioning spray, and there was definitely a noticeable difference! We use this spray intermittently to refresh his coat and with brushing, and every time there is a noticeably softer difference, and everyone compliments us on how good he smells! It smells just like the Chi for humans, so people think we use human shampoo on the dog. It also gives him the illusion that he just got a bath!
Erin M.
West Columbia, SC
I love the Chi line for dogs! I always use this spray after a bath. My pup is a Pomeranian and has a long thick coat. I worry that it will tangle and mat. This leave in conditioner spray leaves his hair soft and tangle free. It also smells amazing!Chi® Leave-In Conditioning Dog Spray
Jasmine G.
South Bend, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I first rescued my dog Kaysea from the shelter she had really dry skin and doggy dandruff. This leave-in conditioner worked wonders! Not only does it help hydrate her skin but it leaves her coat super sleek and soft. And it smells amazing! I love CHI products! They are high quality without breaking the bank! Ive been using them on myself for over 10 years and that wont be changing anytime soon.
Cassandra H.
Mount Sinai
When I saw this in petsmart I laughed yet was so excited! I like Chi as a hair line for humans, why not try it on my baby dog? I spray it ever so often and comb it through her fur. I highly recommend everyone giving it a shot
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I totally freaked out the day I walked into petsmart and saw CHI dog products. I was so ecstatic that they had the same smell I loved of the human products. This makes my dogs hair so silky soft and they smell so classy and fancy and luxurious. It's as if they should be walking down Hollywood Boulevard. If you can't go to petsmart, look online at petsmart.com or Amazon.com. Best smell ever.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I picked this up at petco because I have been trying to do all my dogs grooming myself. I have used chi products myself so I thought I would give it a go on my dog. I have a small Maltese who hair is long and gets super dry and rough easily. I use this stuff after giving him a bath and it makes his hair stay soft and untangled for a much longer period of time. The price is kind of steep but the bottle has lasted a decent amount of time.
Christi C.
NORRISTOWN, PA
So, we just got a puppy & she loves to get dirty & play in the mudd. So, I knew I would need to get something easy as I do not have time to bathe her every other day! This smell is fantastic & long lasting. I will for SURE be trying all the Chi doggy line!
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
So I normally use chi products for me. So when I saw chi for the dogs, I knew I had to try it. There is something really nice about the this feels in my dogs. I bought this product at a Petssmart and will continue to buy it.
Gemya G.
Savannah, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
When I first saw this product I laughed so hard but after taking my dog to groomers I always bring this bottle with me and let them know to use it on him
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great leave in spray that keeps my hair light weight. The best thing is finding a brand that won't make my hair greasy and this doesn't
Morgan B.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this help with dandruff?