BY CHI

CHI for Dogs Leave-In Conditioning Spray is easy to apply and will help to keep your dog's coat shiny and healthy. Simply spray on and let the nutrients in this ultra-rich conditioning treatment get to work. Features: CHI For Dogs Lean-In Conditioning Spray is an ultra rich conditioning treatment. Used For: Grooming Ingredients: Water, Conditioning Agents, Silk Protein, Oat Protein, Soy Protein, Aloe Vera, Chamomile Extract, Papaya Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Minerals, Fragrance. Caution: Safe for dogs 8 weeks of age or older. Keep out of reach of children or pets. Use Instructions: Spray dog from back of ears to tail, carefully avoiding eyes. Massage into coat. Repeat as necessary. Can be used on wet or dry fur. For external use only. see more...

McKenzie C.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Pet Lover Expert
I picked this up at petco because I have been trying to do all my dogs grooming myself. I have used chi products myself so I thought I would give it a go on my dog. I have a small Maltese who hair is long and gets super dry and rough easily. I use this stuff after giving him a bath and it makes his hair stay soft and untangled for a much longer period of time. The price is kind of steep but the bottle has lasted a decent amount of time.
MELISSA B.
MELISSA B.
Pet Lover Expert
I totally freaked out the day I walked into petsmart and saw CHI dog products. I was so ecstatic that they had the same smell I loved of the human products. This makes my dogs hair so silky soft and they smell so classy and fancy and luxurious. It's as if they should be walking down Hollywood Boulevard. If you can't go to petsmart, look online at petsmart.com or Amazon.com. Best smell ever.
Christi C.
Christi C.
norristown, PA
So, we just got a puppy & she loves to get dirty & play in the mudd. So, I knew I would need to get something easy as I do not have time to bathe her every other day! This smell is fantastic & long lasting. I will for SURE be trying all the Chi doggy line!
Jamie C.
Jamie C.
Jacksonville, FL
So I normally use chi products for me. So when I saw chi for the dogs, I knew I had to try it. There is something really nice about the this feels in my dogs. I bought this product at a Petssmart and will continue to buy it.
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Pet Lover Expert
Best smelling dog spray EVER! it's the perfect combination of clean smell with the mascularness too!!
Mckensie G.
Mckensie G.
Marysville , WA
Pet Lover Expert
Great leave in spray that keeps my hair light weight. The best thing is finding a brand that won't make my hair greasy and this doesn't