CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray

by CHI

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment Unique Reconstructive Treatment Designed To Infuse Damaged Hair With A Powerful Dose Of Natural Keratin To Rebuild Hair's Cuticle. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray!
I love this product as a leave in conditioner because it smells good and feels good and makes my hair look amazing afterwards. The only problem is it can make your hair look a little greasy at times which is a turn off for me but I suppose that's almost any leave in product.
Leave in conditioner from CHI was one of my favorite products to try. The shine and damage repair did help a lot with my own hair . It does compare to other alternatives and it’s very effective. I would buy this product again. It was very well worth it
Love this thing. I love that it has a spray it makes it much easier to apply. But this leave in make my hair soft all day. I would really recommend to people who have really dry hair brace it really moisturizes the hair. I would buy it again.
Riverside
It was really good and it leaves your hair shiny and Soft so it’s a great product to use on your hair if you want to take of your hair nicely so you have nice curly and shiny hair when your out with your friends or family and it smells good
Bronx
I use it after I shower is very good Leaves my hair soft my curls is incredible thanks lus I use the silk and shine is amazing product I totally recommend is very affordable it really works for me and I see little different after 3 weeks
Summerville, SC
Works good!!!! And smells wonderful! I have thick curly unruly hair and so does my 4 year old daughter, immediately works and makes it a breeze to brush and comb your hair, highly recommended!
omaha
I use this when I get out of the shower. This is affordable. I love it. My hole family uses it. This helps me get rid of tangles. Thai does not compare. I go through so many boodles. I will alway use this product.
Doylestown, OH
More on the expensive side but I enjoy using this product. I don’t buy often because not a lot of places sell it, at least the stores I frequent. Makes my hair super shiny. Without making it greasey.
Louisville, KY
Strictly use when strengthening your hair. Due to the damage your putting on it with a flat iron. This product minimizes the damage and makes your hair soft to the touch
New Hope, MN
Tried this product as a small sample size a couple times. It was ok, nothing outstanding about it for me but it still got the job done. It is less expensive then others so that’s a plus!