CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray

by CHI

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment Unique Reconstructive Treatment Designed To Infuse Damaged Hair With A Powerful Dose Of Natural Keratin To Rebuild Hair's Cuticle. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray!
Edwardsville
Purchased at: Walgreens
It smells really good. I’ve used this before when my hair starts to feel drier than usual, especially during the fall and winter seasons. I also use the heat protector spray before I curl or straighten my hair.
Northridge , CA
Just spray it in after shampooing, No rinsing required. It has a pleasant smell. But do not spay on you roots only spray it from the middle, awayof your scalp, toward the end. It has a good effect on the hair.
CHI never seems to let me down when it comes to hair products. They are so reliable and leave my hair feeling so soft and good. I love Chi so much. Ladies you need this product if you love your hair.
I really like this spray because it's a solid leave in that packs a punch but doesn't weigh down my hair. The spray is nice because it's not too heavy but really does work. Also, love the packaging.
Cypress , TX
I love this product! It smells amazing and I feel like it really helps restore and product my hair! As long as you use the correct amount your hair will not turn greasy. I will be purchasing again.
It’s an amazing product for your hair. It was recommended to me by one of my stylist. It leaves my hair so beautiful and healthy. Love the shiny and hydrates at the same time. Very satisfied!
Another good leave-in conditioner. I find it somewhat heavy for my fine hair but if you stick to just using mid-shaft down your good. It a little pricey but you get what you pay for right?
Del Rio, TX
This is a product I strictly use when straightening my kinky-curly hair. It prevents heat damage and helps me get the sleek look I am going for. It also made a great detangler even though that's not what the product was designed for. I wouldn't really call this a spray because the product was really thick, I had to take the spray nozzle off to use it but it works really well. I totally recommend it for for women with type 3 & 4 hair when straightening. No heat damage!
Dacula
This product works but the only thing I can’t get over is the smell. It’s not necessarily bad but it reminds me of the smell of cat litter so I don’t personally enjoy that.
Grand Junction, CO
Great leave in conditioner for all hair types! It differs from others because it is lightweight and doesn’t leave your hair greasy! Although it is a little pricy for the size, it’s by far one of the best purchases I’ve made!