CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray

by CHI

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment Unique Reconstructive Treatment Designed To Infuse Damaged Hair With A Powerful Dose Of Natural Keratin To Rebuild Hair's Cuticle. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray!
I started using chi leave in conditioner with keratin when my hair started getting brittle. I was unable to see much of a difference in my hairs strength and luster. The conditioner left a build up on my scalp too. Overall it did soften my hair but there must not be much keratin.
Saint Cloud, MN
I use this every time I have wet hair. It helps my hair hold its natural curl once it dries and leaves my hair silky too! I’ve tried others but they make my curls fall out and don’t seem to keep it hydrated enough. Extremely satisfied and will continue to buy this CHI product.
I tried this product, due onhaving thick coarse hair that requires a good conditioning treatment from time to time. I found that this product worked fairly well, but didn’t give the softness and moisture therapy I was looking for.  This item was pricey and I expected better results after using this product.  I will not use this product in the future.
Tucson, AZ
Chi products are just amazing ! Everything about them works so well!! It is a bit pricey but I feel like it’s worth it. It does help my damaged hair not look as damaged. I so would buy again
Cameron, NC
This is a great leave in conditioner. Not to pricey but not overly affordable. It doesn’t weigh your hair down . Great for hair that needs extra hydration and damage repair . I’ve repurchased this a few times and I will most likely continue to do so .
Miami Gardens, FL
After using this product the first time I fell in love. Comparing it to other brands it didn’t weigh my hair down or leave a residue. This product is best for hydration and adding shine to your hair. This is definitely not a disappointment.
Jolo, WV
This keeps my hair from being as frizzy after I wash it and sleep on it. It makes my hair feel healthier and style better. It feels soft to the touch and stays that way throughout a series of days.
Raleigh, NC
Worth the price and keeps my hair conditioned and soft. Protects against damage and was super effective. I would recommend unless you can find “Hair Milk” leave in conditioner which is my go to! I would buy for my travel bag.
Fresno, CA
I enjoyed this leave in conditioner. It felt lightweight. Plus it smelled pretty good. I didn’t notice a huge difference but my heart felt soft enough which is why I gave it four stars. Overall I was pretty satisfied with it.
This spray I used all the time because it is very lightweight and it doesn’t weigh the hair down. I notice a lot of shine and vibrancy as I use this. The cream does a little bit more but this is a great every day filler!