CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray

by CHI

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment Unique Reconstructive Treatment Designed To Infuse Damaged Hair With A Powerful Dose Of Natural Keratin To Rebuild Hair's Cuticle. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray!
Its simply worth its price. Its light weight, effective and also very nourishing..keratine is an all tume best friend of hair and the other essential oils work like the cherry on the top...
My hair stylist used this on me and I just love it. Had to buy some for myself. Because of my fine hair I have to be careful of these kind of products, as they'll weigh my hair down and almost feel greasy. I've not had that problem at all with this, and my hair feels smooth and not frizzy either.
Toronto , ON
I have used this spray several times. I spray it in my hair after a shower. I find it to be very effective and it adds shine to my hair. It also leaves it smooth and soft texture. I think its one of the better products on the market. I was satisfied and would recommend this product.
uniestreet 11 Springbok
Made my hair easy to comb ou and didnt make it oily at all. My nlow dry lasted 3 days and I liked the smell. Bottle is nice and smalk and compact as well
Saudi Arabia
CHI is a brand that has been holding up our trusts for a long time ❤️ and this product manages to do the same, even better in my opinion ❤️
montreal
one of the best hair products I've tried. it suits me very well and especially I could see the difference on my hair
I love it. The smell is gorgeous! It makes my hair shiny, soft looking vibrant and healthy! Will repurchase it again!
Irbid
منيح كثيرا ينفع كثير احبه احبه احبه تقيمي له من عشره 10/10 جميل جميل جميل جميل جميل جميل جميل جميل جميل جميل
Athens, GA
This leave in conditioner is great for on the go. I like it because it is lighter than the others.
Scarborough , ON
Good for leave in conditioner makes hair feel nice and soft and easy to comb thru one of my faves