CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray

by CHI

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment Unique Reconstructive Treatment Designed To Infuse Damaged Hair With A Powerful Dose Of Natural Keratin To Rebuild Hair's Cuticle. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray!
Spring City, PA
I am absolutely in love with this product, being that I was raised by several hairdressers, this product is definitely go to. It is very effective and you will definitely love it.
This is not a badd product But I do not think that there is anything that makes this special are worth being expensive as it it. I will pick Aussie over this any day
Jacksonville , FL
Out of all the products out there this one is my favorite ! It’s a bit pricey but well worth it ! It makes my hair shiny and fixed my dry damaged hair ! I think this product is amazing and would definitely buy it again !
Walnut creek, CA
Not overly impressed with this product. It worked well but did not leave a lasting effect. I have damaged hair and I didn’t find it to be effective in bringing some life back into my locks. Not sure if I would use it again.
Flint, MI
I found this on sale at TJ Maxx. I was in love with the smell, on sale it was $8. The smell is amazing and worth it alone. I work with my hair up all day long so it's very nice when I take my hair down after work and have this refreshing scent. I do think that it makes my hair smoothr, softer, and healthier than any other hair product leave in conditioner that I've used.
Dixon, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
I spray CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray whenever I need some extra shine when finishing my styling my hair, this smells amazing also!
This is a really good spray if you have very damaged and hard to brush hair or if you're putting your hair through a lot of damage. I recently got highlights in my hair and it was pretty damaged feeling until I sprayed some of this in there, it smells really good and it made my hair baby soft.
I use this product after every shower. I have curly hair and it tames it very nicely. It doesn't leave my hair weighed down or greasy. It helps to define my curls and keep it from frizzing as it's drying. It also smells very good, which is definitely a big bonus.
I love this product! It's one of my favorites. The only con about this product is that it is a little on the expensive side, but you can make it last. Leaves my thick, shoulder length, curly hair nice and smooth. I enjoy the scent, also.
While I love the Chi brand I can say that for my own preference I didn’t care for this as a leave in conditioner. I did however find it super useful by adding a squirt or two to my actual conditioner when washing my hair. It gave my hair a silkier feel and helped with the tangles