CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray

by CHI

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment Unique Reconstructive Treatment Designed To Infuse Damaged Hair With A Powerful Dose Of Natural Keratin To Rebuild Hair's Cuticle. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Weightless Leave-In Conditioner Spray!
Athens
This product leaves your hair soft and smells really good. It doesn't weigh down your hair and its very light. This product is super easy to use. Worth the price and would recommend
Light Brown / Curls, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Wavy, Fine
West New York, NJ
What I like about this spray its the smell but its too sticky as others spray and not leave a white scalp on your hair . It not expensive its a good alternative if you are thinking change your old spray
Light Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Frizz / Wavy, Fine
Alice, TX
Totally love it!! It helped keep my hair in place without the hairspray feeling. Meaning that my hair didn’t feel stiff or hard to touch. Very soft finish. Hair will still feel soft and easy to style.
Middletown , NY
I use this product when straighten my hair after I wash with the chi shampoo and conditioner. A little pricey but worth the price and after a good blow dry my hair is ready to be straightened.
Black / Color Protection, Heat Protection, Straightening / Curly
Cushing
I enjoy using this on my curly hair, but it works really well with my six year olds long curly hair! Her hair is a bit more fine than mine but all I have to do is spray the Keratin treatment after coming her hair out. Comb through with product and use my hands to work through hands up to baby hairs and the next morning her hair is nothing but beautiful, non fuzzy curls without having to shower her down with hairspray!! I do the same thing with my hair!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Watervliet, MI
This is an amazing product line. I use this product line every single day. This leaves dry unmanageable hair in a state where it can be worked with and look like normal hair once again. I really like the way that these products smell it’s really good and clean and delicious. The only downfall of this product is the price I believe it should be less than half of what it’s priced out because it’s priced at Hollywood prices.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Reno, NV
Absolutely love this stuff. A little expensive but a little bit of the product goes a long way. I have very dry, brittle curly hair and I do believe this makes my hair noticeably softer. However, their are also good drug store alternatives (Marc Anthony has a few good ones) that are much cheaper and also leave the hair feeling great.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Oily, Curly, Fine
Spring Lake, NC
I lucked out and found a bottle of this at Tj Maxx for half the price and it works so good. My hair gets very dry and brittle from drying and straightening and this made my hair feel soft again. It’s super easy to use by being in spray form, so you don’t geeked weighed down like other leave in conditioners feel like!
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Curls, Dry Scalp / Straight, Thick
Although CHI is on the pricier side of the spectrum, their products are extremely effective. It provides shine, hydration and is very repairing! I use this when my hair has heat added to it and I would purchase this again.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dryness, Frizz / Dry, Wavy, Curly
Newark, DE
The lightweight formula in this is perfect, meaning that a simple tiny bit, goes such a long way. It feels as if you haven’t applied anything to your hair, yet your hair look undoubtedly fabulous. I loved it so much and i will keep using it since it’s the one I use about everyday.