BY CHI

Chi keratin silk infusion is a keratin and silk reconstructive complex. It's a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair’s cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture and smooth the cuticle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Karlee N.
Sandy, UT
Recommend to everyone! This is the only stuff I use for my hair (oil wise) and I will never turn away. The smell is amazing and it leaves my hair feeling silky and smooth! I repurchase at least two at a time so I never have to go without it! Also, the gold and grey packaging is just so beautiful.
Farah C.
This is the best serum when it comes to flat ironing my hair. I have very thick and curly hair and this serum alongside the Chi flatiron helps to get the job done. It's a little pricey at most retailers but ever since TJ Maxx started carrying the Chi brand I find it's a bit more reasonable.
Brittany B.
Philadelphia, PA
I love all chi products! they are amazing and they also all smell absolutely amazing! Chi gets your hair squeaky clean every time
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
This oil gives off a slimy presence. It smells really good and good when it rains ...put this on,there when it rains
Shannon C.
Iv tried the sample of these and loved them, they made my hair and clients hair so much healthier with each use