CHI Keratin Silk Infusion Keratin and Silk Reconstructuring Complex uploaded by Alejandra A.CHI Keratin Silk Infusion Keratin and Silk Reconstructuring Complex uploaded by Detra M.CHI Keratin Silk Infusion Keratin and Silk Reconstructuring Complex uploaded by Detra M.

BY CHI

Chi Keratin Silk Infusion Is A Powerful Reconstructing Complex That Heals And Hydrates Dry, Damaged Hair. While Natural Keratin Rebuilds The Hair's Cuticle, Silk Penetrates Deep Into The Hair To Retain Moisture And Smooth The Cuticle.&Nbsp; This Unique Compound Dramatically Improves Elasticity, Preventing Future Breakage, While Adding Intense Hydration That Restores Softness And Shine. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Alba F.
Arizona
Purchased at: ULTA
I like this keratin, my hair feels softer an this in not grassy, h had splits ends and this help me, my hair looks better, the price is 30 dlls for 6 oz, is not cheap but is good product, I recommend if you have damage hair
Brooke H.
HOLY GRAIL I swear by this product. I like it best right after the shower before I brush my hair. Smells great but not over powering. Keeps my ends smooth and doesn't weigh down my thin fine long hair! Also, sometimes you can find this product cheaper at TJMaxx
Christine G.
palm harbor
It’s suppose to keep your curls in your hair, and it does. But it doesn’t not 100%. It has a nice scent and is long lasting. The packaging is nice. I got it from a hair place. Yes, I recommended it to others
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
I really like this keratin oil. Nit jas a great smell and the oil !dds moisture to your hair and helps it to look shiny and is very light that it doesnt weight your hair down.
Detra M.
Love this treatment! Great for smooth and silky hair. It doesn't take much so the bottle will last awhile. Great for dry ends. You can rub a very small amount to your hands after blowing drying and hit the ends again for extra smoothing. A staple in my hair care routine.
Juli N.
New York , NY
Hydration magic in a bottle. Not only does it smell incredible but it also does wonders all year round. A couple of drops applied to my ends when my hair is damp and then blow dry to finish.

General rule of thumb with this is that less is more, otherwise you can end up too greasey.
Shelby S.
Briarwood, NY
My hair is damaged in some areas from over processing and this product really helps make my hair feel soft and healthy again. I have naturally oily hair so I wasn't sure about putting oil in my hair, but chi keratin silk infusion does on smooth and doesn't make your hair feel greasy. You just need to put a drop in your hair, especially on the damaged/friz prone areas. My routine is to blow dry and then put it in my hair, I love it.
Nicole K.
A little goes a long way. I was hesitant to use it initially because I was concerned that it would make my hair flat. This was not the case if I used a small amount. I did find that when I use this in the summer or when it's very humid it helps keep my hair straight longer than if I hadn't used it at all.
Tina H.
Sioux Falls, SD
I use this all the time before I dry and style my hair. Its makes my hair so soft. It also makes it easier to comb through when damp. I buy mine at the salon in jcpenney and always get a really good deal. A little goes a long way!
Aurora P.
Layton, UT
My favote hair product ever. My hair is damaged but after styling I rub a dime sized amount through from misha ft to the ends of my hair and it suddenly looks SO shiny and healthy