BY CHI

CHI Keratin Silk Infusion is a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair's cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture and smooth the cuticle. This unique compound dramatically Improves elasticity, Prevents future breakage. Adds intense hydration. Restores softness and shine. Not tested on animals.Made in USA. see more...

Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
Review for: CHI Keratin Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs, CHI Keratin Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs more...
I love the chi keratin silk! It smells amazing, and makes my hair so soft and silky! It really does wonders on my hair and even controls fly aways. It’s reasonably priced and is worth every penny! Highly recommend!
Aubrey R.
Review for: CHI Keratin Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs more...
I have bright blonde hair which means I have to take care of my highlights. This stuff keeps the moisture in my hair so that it doesn’t feel ratty. Highly recommend!
Rochelle N.
This makes my hair feel so silky smooth and healthy. I use this after my shower when my hair is damp, but it can also be used when your hair is dry. When I smell this product it reminds me of being pampered at a hair salon. The results of this product is great! I love it!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,320 reviews
This product is amazing really cheap stuff there very affordable lots of discounts it really met my expectations that I really like the packaging was out of this world and it really met my expectations better then any other product I have tried its truly one of a kind.
Haley S.
Metamora, MI
Amazing keratin silk smoothing and softening serum gel. Moisture restoring and nutritional repairing. Styling control and anti breakage CHI Keratin Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs
Sheena D.
Baraga, MI
This is one of my fave chi products! I put this on when my hair it damp after showering with the matching shampoo and conditioner set. Make my soft and easy to comb through
Gracie M.
Review for: CHI Keratin Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs more...
The silk product is a must to use while using the flat or curling iron on hair. I use my CHI silk every day when I utilize my curling iron and it leaves the hair smooth, silky and frizz free all day long.
Monica R.
Corona, NY
Thick consistency, primarily using on my brows and nails. My nails and the skin around them become softer and just in general my nails look a lot better. They feel thicker and stronger. After applying oil to my brows for couple weeks, they appear noticeably thicker! The product arrived quickly and well packaged.
Christie L.
I love these shampoos and all of their products they really helped my blonde highlights I loved it because my goldish blonde was so pretty it was like a brown
Emily J.
Daytona Beach, FL
Review for: CHI Keratin Silk Infusion in Multiple Sizes and Packs more...
This stuff is amazing. Leaves hair silky smooth and smelling great for days. Definitely worth the money. A little goes a very long way so it lasts forever.

Amazon