BY CHI

CHI Keratin Silk Infusion is a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair s cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture and smooth the cuticle. This unique compound dramatically improves elasticity, preventing future breakage, while adding intense hydration that restores softness and shine. Not tested on animals. see more...

• I've been looking for more protection for my hair and I h...2 Answers
  • Does this product work to protect hair or should I also u...2 Answers
  • What is the most recommended way to use this product? 2 Answers
Amanda W.
Deltona
I’ve had a couple samples of this product within the past year and finally had to buy it when I saw it at my local tj Maxx. This product is the perfect hair oil/serum and has an amazing smell. Not only does a little go a long way, it’s super lightweight and moisturizing. I’m so happy with this purchase.CHI Keratin Silk Infusion, 6 fl oz
Lindsey T.
Fargo
I love this product! Sometimes I don’t even put conditioner in my hair and just use this product! I’ve never tried it on dry hair, I feel like it would be too heavy for my hair type. Lasts forever and I would certainly buy again!
Amy C.
Fort Smith, AR
CHI Keratin Silk Infusion, 6 fl oz works great on my naturally curly hair, as well as, when I blow dry & straighten. It is not a heavy oil and does not leave my hair looking oily or dtiff, which I love. It leaves my hair soft and fuller looking.
Karla A.
Texture is a thick serum, with a nice clean smell! Leaves hair hydrated and smooth! I've used with and without heat and it's a solid win, even fresh out of the shower on damp hair controls frizz and keeps hair soft!
maggie m.
de pere
I love this stuff! I have bleached and dyed over my hair many times and my ends are naturally pretty dry, putting some of this on my wet ends really locks in the moisture and makes my hair appear nice and healthy.
Bianca M.
Chickamauga, GA
The scent in this oil is AMAZING! It is extremely effective and helps to combat dryness. I would definitely recommend this product!
(Don’t get too heavy handed or your hair will be oily... duh 😊)
Quinn P.
Johnston, RI
The smell of this product is so nice. I use this to help.combat dryness. I would.recommend only going halfway up hair and keep it light. You can go from.perfect to oily super quick.
Heather A.
Rockford, IL
My hair was silky smooth after applying this and flat ironing my hair! It’s expensive but it’s amazing. A little goes a LONG way don’t overuse or hair will be greasy
VANESSA M.
This product is great for any hair type. I have curly damaged hair and this has helped so much. It smells lovely and a little does a long way. I use it on my hair when it's wet most of the time but when it's dry also. I has helped my hair get back to normal and I don't that my curls have slowly bounced back to normal. I also use it after shaving and my hubby uses it on his tattoos. This product is pretty dope 💛
Sangy R.
Orlando, FL
I picked up a bottle of CHI Keratin Silk Infusion at my local drug store because I was looking for something to smooth out my hair and I liked how this has Keratin in it and let me tell you!!!! This stuff is MAGIC!!!! I am absolutely in love with the results. My hair is creamy smooth almost and it does not weigh it down at all. The only reason I can't give 5 stars is because the bottle is really cheap material. The cap leaks even when screwed on all the way and closed. Besides that I am happy.
Megan A.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this product work to protect hair or should I also use a heat protectant before styling?
Vasny M.
Dallas , TX
What is the most recommended way to use this product?
Kate S.
Prague, OK
Anyone know a good place to buy this on the cheap? I love it, but it's expensive! I hate buying hair care at Walmart because I'm always worried about it being the wrong product, watered down, etc.
Kendra F.
Pall Mall, TN
I've been looking for more protection for my hair and I have already purchased this because I've seen so many good reviews. Does it work?