BY CHI

Chi keratin silk infusion is a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair's cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlynn F.
Kingston, WA
The only reason I can't give 5 stars is purely out of the fact that I can't use as much of this product as I would like to. My hair is pretty fine and can't handle more than a dime sized amount throughout. HOWEVER, literally aside from that I love it. My hair feels so much healthier after using heat than it ever did without the serum. I don't have those scratchy ends with my flat iron anymore either!
Christina N.
wapakoneta
Purchased at: Target
Chi products are amazing! I absolutely love their hair serum. It works great, it smells amazing and even though it’s a bit costly, it’s worth every penny! My hair is semi-unmanageable and the second the humidity hits it, I am headed to frizz-town but the silk infusion helps by adding a protectant layer around your hair. I get so many compliments when I use this product on my hair!
Ivy W.
I have naturally dark, curly hair bleached very blonde and because of this my hair is compromised. It already is naturally dry, so I need the keratin. I love the way this silky oil feels in my hair. I will absolutely continue use of this product. Farouk always gets oils right.
Anam F.
Stamford
Chi keratin silk infusion is a great product to bring shine and smoothness to dry damaged hair. I use it all the time since i color my hair it helps all to make my hair look healthy. I prefer using it is on damp hair and also finish of your hair look with a little more at the end of my haircare routine. I buy it all the time and deff recommend.
Stef L.
I am not too sure what the difference is between this serum and the regular formula. They both seem to do the same beautiful magic to my hair. I love how it feels in your hair, how it smells, and how it protects! Plus it lasts forevvvvvver!! I have tried to switch to other brands but always come back to this one! This is my hairs saving grace sometimes. Love it!
Chasidy C.
This kept my friz down for a few hours, after a while i couldn’t tell i even put it in my hair.  I recommend Moroccan Oil . I have blonde normal textured hair. For the price it was decent, but you have to reapply.  I probably would not purchase this again.
Leslee P.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love this oil!!! I have dry, frizzzy, curly, color treated hair and this oil helps minimize dryness without leaving my hair oily. I use this after I take a shower, before I style my hair, or whenever I want to add some shine and it works amazing._
Shelby O.
Love love love this Chi silk infusion keratin serum. It leaves your hair silky and frizz free. I will not use any other product for my hair. This is my daily haircare. The scent is amazing and it will not leave your hair greasy.
Natalie M.
Louisville, KY
I have naturally frizzy, curly, hard-to-manage hair. This stuff really helps to control the frizz! However, it makes my hair look greasy when its straightened. But whenever my hair is curly, it looks great and adds a ton of shine! I love this stuff!
🎀 D.
Las Vegas
Best product ever!!! Leave your hair so silky and shiny!! Price for the produce is a little pricey, compare to a cheaper brand that can possibly do the same. I have thin hair and it’s due balayage and this produce brings my hair back to life.
Rushay B.
Edmonton
I keep seeing this in the store but I'm not sure if it will work as goo as the red chi hair serum , does this make your hair silky smooth?