BY CHI

Chi keratin silk infusion is a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair's cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kaitlynn F.
Kingston, WA
The only reason I can't give 5 stars is purely out of the fact that I can't use as much of this product as I would like to. My hair is pretty fine and can't handle more than a dime sized amount throughout. HOWEVER, literally aside from that I love it. My hair feels so much healthier after using heat than it ever did without the serum. I don't have those scratchy ends with my flat iron anymore either!
Shelby O.
Love love love this Chi silk infusion keratin serum. It leaves your hair silky and frizz free. I will not use any other product for my hair. This is my daily haircare. The scent is amazing and it will not leave your hair greasy.
leaettaaa O.
N Little Rock, AR
This is my HOLY GRAIL. My all time favorite hair product. I’ve been using this everyday for years. Don’t think I’ll ever go without it. It’s perfect for detangling and putting some moisturize into dry hair. Can’t live without.
Ivy W.
I have naturally dark, curly hair bleached very blonde and because of this my hair is compromised. It already is naturally dry, so I need the keratin. I love the way this silky oil feels in my hair. I will absolutely continue use of this product. Farouk always gets oils right.
Erin B.
My favorite of the CHI oils. This one made my hair so soft, I definitely prefer it over the original oil. This one is also a little heavy so you don't want to use a lot or apply to super fine hair.
Stef L.
I am not too sure what the difference is between this serum and the regular formula. They both seem to do the same beautiful magic to my hair. I love how it feels in your hair, how it smells, and how it protects! Plus it lasts forevvvvvver!! I have tried to switch to other brands but always come back to this one! This is my hairs saving grace sometimes. Love it!
Hannah R.
Williamsburg, VA
This product is unlike anything else I’ve ever used. I have frizzy, curly, and hard to maintain hair. After using this in the shower, my hair feels silky and manageable. I use it every few days and I would buy again.
Chasidy C.
This kept my friz down for a few hours, after a while i couldn’t tell i even put it in my hair.  I recommend Moroccan Oil . I have blonde normal textured hair. For the price it was decent, but you have to reapply.  I probably would not purchase this again.
kai f.
Right before I blow dry my hair I put this in it and it makes my hair feel softer and more manageable, smell great and gives a beautiful shine. I would personally use it with the entire line just so your hair looks and feels even more amazing
Destiny H.
Nevada, TX
I always use this after i wash my hair and it removes tangles. I also use this after straightening my hair i love it. My mom purchase these at Armstrong MCcall all the time and it smells so good!
Rushay B.
Edmonton
I keep seeing this in the store but I'm not sure if it will work as goo as the red chi hair serum , does this make your hair silky smooth?