CHI Keratin Silk Infusion

Chi keratin silk infusion is a powerful reconstructing complex that heals and hydrates dry, damaged hair. While natural keratin rebuilds the hair's cuticle, silk penetrates deep into the hair to retain moisture.

How does this do on bleached, dry hair? Does it help a lot?
CHI Keratin Silk Infusion ? Does this product actually work?
I keep seeing this in the store but I'm not sure if it will work as goo as the red chi hair serum , does this make your hair silky smooth?
Start your review of CHI Keratin Silk Infusion!
Erin E.
GA
CHI Keratin Silk Infusion uploaded by Erin E.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
This stuff is liquid gold!! It makes styling my hair so much easier and a little goes a long way. The smell is amazing too. I only wish they would offer this in a larger spray bottle. Sometimes I spill a bit of it and it is expensive.
Michelle  B.
Palmyra, NJ
CHI Keratin Silk Infusion uploaded by Michelle  B.
I love this leave in conditioner!! Just a little dime size thru out my hair (which is very long and thick) works so well!! Have frizz free hair especially with the humid weather. With this a little goes a long way!!
Lînzy N.
Auburn, WA
1,099 reviews
Purchased at: ULTA
I use a dime size on my palms and rub them together, then rub my hands though my towel dried hair before blow drying. It makes my over processed Asian blonde hair soft and silky frizz free. There is no heaviness feeling. This product is magic! You can find this at Ulta.
Marisa A.
Margate, FL
I would like to see if this is in the best hands down for after you straighten you hair and need a little shine and to keep the fritz away.
Jaqueline E.
Milwaukee , WI
Instantáneamente se logra un hermoso sentir en el cabello he usado estos productos que valen lo que cuestan si es algo caro pero el cabello lo agradece
McKenzie Y.
My favorite for years. Smooth, sleek hair. My hair is dark and straight, but thick. It always works great on my daughters light hair that is thick and tangly. I've never found something that works as good as this.
Sara B.
Rutherfordton, NC
CHI Keratin Silk Infusion uploaded by Sara B.
My hairdresser used this today and i am really considering buying it for myself!! It smells great and left me with some amazing looking hair!!:)
Jessica C.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is one product I refuse to go without. Honestly, I haven’t gone without it in so long that I’m not even sure how much of a difference it’s really making. Regardless, i feel that it makes my hair feel shiny, smooth, and nourished.
Heather  L.
Leaves my hair ahiny and soft. Lasts long even though bottle is a bit small but do not need much when applying. Smells lovely.
Rachel H.
Floyd, VA
Smells amazing and makes hair shiny and silky and healthy. Seems like my hair grows faster also