CHI Keratin Reconstructing Shampoo, 12 fl oz

by CHI

CHI Keratin Shampoo gently cleanses and reconstructs damaged hair by replenishing natural keratin levels. Replenishes and protects hair s natural keratin protein, improving elasticity and preventing future breakage, while adding intense hydration that restores softness and shine. Not tested on animals.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Reconstructing Shampoo, 12 fl oz!
Austin , TX
I've been using this shampoo along with the matching conditioner and leave in conditioner for the last couple months. I enjoyed using this product and it did the job of cleansing my hair just fine but I wouldn't say there is anything remarkable about it. The cost of the product is reasonable and I believe it is a great product for the cost. It leaves your hair feeling cleansed and smelling great! Packaging is cute and you can often find it on sale or in a bundle pack with other matching products!
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Jefferson, GA
"Ugh!" Is the first thought that comes to mind when I think of this product. After many years of experience with multiple CHI products, I was certain that this one would live up to expectations. I was wrong. Instead of moisturizing my hair, it left it feeling dry and depleted. Even after several uses, the problem just got worse. Unless you have EXTREMELY fine hair, I DO NOT recommend this product.
Dark Brown / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Curly, Coarse
First of all, this comes in a huge bottle! I think the price point is right for how much you get and for how long it lasts. A little goes a long way, for sure. I like the smell and the texture that it gives my hair. It leaves it smooth and silky!
Dark Blonde / Damage, Frizz, Heat Protection / Normal, Wavy, Color Treated
Watonga, OK
I love the chi serum but the shampoo and conditioner made my hair greasy. Wasn't super impressed with the shampoo and conditioner on my hair. Smelled great though so I guess that's a plus!
Dark Blonde / Color Protection, Damage, Hair Loss / Straight, Wavy, Fine
Tacoma WA
If I plan to straighten my hair. I run to this first! The lather and scent are amazing, the scent lasts throughout the day that I catch myself sniffing my hair lol. The keratin makes your hair so shiny and smooth!
I like some CHI products especially there Shine Infusion. The Keratin shampoo is ok left my hair thick and naughty. I used ot again and it didnt do it so much. The smell is ok smells like normal shampoo, clean.
Brunette / Damage, Dryness, Frizz / Wavy, Thick, Color Treated
Clearfield, PA
CHI Keratin Reconstructing Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Brookelynne T.
CHI Keratin Reconstructing Shampoo, 12 fl oz uploaded by Brookelynne T.
Now this has to be my go to shampoo after having my hair lightened, or highlighted and or colored! This Reconstruction Shampoo and Conditioned literally reverses damage done to you hair by chemicals, environment or styling! It reconstructs your hair from the inside out allowing forgot to be stronger, shinier and all over better! I absolutely love it and mix the conditioner into my lighting and bleach mixture to help prevent damage during the lightening process! I highly recommend this shampoo for all bleach blondes, chemically treated hair and fashion toned hair (me!) To keep your locks strong, gorgeous and intact! Love this CHI Shampoo & Conditioner! CHI Keratin Reconstructing Shampoo, 12 fl oz
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Curly, Thick
Leesburg, FL
Suprisingly this doesn't leave my hair oily and since using this my hair feels Normal! Not too oily not too dry, perfect. It has also helped my hair grow twice the amount it usually does in a month, used with Hair skin and nail gummies once in a while (I'm forgetful) I have fine hair. The only problem is that sometimes it takes 2 washings to lather up, but I noticed the condition lays my cuticles down which is amazing but it sits heavy when you wash it out.
Light Brown / Hair Loss / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Needham, MA
I love the scent of my hair after using this shampoo and conditioner. I'm trying to boost my roots to keep them healthy and hopefully regrow some hair loss. Keratin is supposed to be good for stronger hair. I combine this shampoo with the conditioner.
Black / Brittleness, Damage, Hair Loss / Dry, Kinky, Fine
Love this stuff, it makes my hair feel great. Its not too heavy, and doesn't make your hair feel greasy or full of residue. I didn't notice any change in my hair strength, but it smells great! It leaves my hair manageable, but its best when I use it with other CHI products.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Damage, Volume / Straight, Thick