CHI Keratin Reconstructing Conditioner for Unisex

by CHI

32 ounce conditioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Reconstructing Conditioner for Unisex!
Social Circle, GA
Reconstructing conditioner, parables free. This conditioner replenishes and protect your hair natural keratin protein
Laguna Hills, CA
Love this product, it leaves your hair feeling silky and smooth. I cant get enough of it. I highly recommend.
Margate, FL
Such a great product and line. Highly recommended. This is great to restore and keep your hair healthy..
Greeneville, TN
I love this conditioner. It makes my hair look so good and feel so soft. It actually does repair damage.
Bridgeview, IL
I purchased this from Burlington, it didn’t do much for me but it smells amazing! I will purchase again
coon rapids, MN
smells so good and it makes my hair feel brand new!! highly recommend! price isn’t that bad either
This conditioner is perfect.... I love it ..... I will buy it again again............... nice scent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The only disadvantage is the price....
Calgary
Love this shampoo. I’m on my second bottle. I have fine limp hair but lots of it, and I live in a dry climate. This product does miracles for my hair.

Looking for your answer?