CHI Keratin Reconstructing Conditioner

by CHI

Chi Keratin Conditioner Restores Moisture Levels In The Hair With Natural Essential Oils And The Power Of Keratin For Smooth, Healthy Looking Hair. Reconstructive Ingredients Help Strengthen And Seal Hair's Cuticle To Lock In Moisture, Prevent Breakage And Protect Against Further Damage.&Nbsp; Replenishes And Protects Hair's Natural Keratin Protein, Improving Elasticity And Preventing Future Breakage, While Adding Intense Hydration That Restores Softness And Shine. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Reconstructing Conditioner!
My hair is a conundrum. It's long, blonde, fine, straight, needs to be washed daily, and tangles super easily. Every time i get highlights, it gets even MORE tangled and I lose quite a few strands combing it after each wash. This conditioner is a MIRACLE worker! I'm on my second 32oz bottle (and a little goes a REALLY long way!)! Combing my hair after using this in the shower is a TOTAL BREEZE! I apply it from the crown down and try to stay a few inches away from my roots to keep it from weighing my hair down. Other than that, this is perfect for me. I will never not use this conditioner...it's true love 💗
Blonde / Brittleness, Damage, Oily Scalp / Oily, Straight, Fine
Lowell, OR
Really getting great results from this line of shampoo and conditioner. I still do a deep conditioner once in a while. But it's great for restoring hair and moisturizing. I pair it with a leave in conditioner and mousse and it keeps my hair moisturized.
Na
I like it it gets the job done . But I have use better hair care Products. My hair is so thick and long I need some more . I hate to say but I need really high-quality shampoos and conditioners but as for this one it’s not it .
Black / Anti-Aging, Damage, Dryness / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Chicago , IL
I’m slowly loving this conditioner. It makes my hair stronger and healthier. I found it at Marshall for cheap and decided to try it and I’m not upset about it. I have fine hair and this keratin brand is helping my hair volume
Light Brown / Frizz, Volume / Curly, Fine
I like it a lot. The smell and the way it makes you're hair feel and look after using it. I don't use a lot of it oftentimes because it does tend to leave oily like hair so I don't like that.
Fullerton, CA
I love this conditioner. My ends are damaged from balayage, but this is working to help mend them and keep them soft! I always buy this at TJMaxx, and get it almost half off!
Brunette / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Thick
waukesha
I’ve done a lot of damage to my hair so this is very rehabilitating! It smells amazing and leaves your hair feeling super soft and leaves It looking really full and healthy.
Las Vegas, NV
It's a nice smelling conditioner, makes my hair soft but I feel like it could condition more deeply because I still need to put in a leave in conditioner afterwards
Light Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Dry, Straight, Thin
Bakersfield California
I love how this product leaves my hair after I shampoo it and leave it on for a couple minutes and rinse it off. CHI Keratin Reconstructing Conditioner
Red / Color Protection, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Elkhart
I LOVE this product. I can be picky about my hair care, afterall I am a Leo and all about my mane. I have tried lots of products over the years and I find this one leaves my hair soft and shiny but not oily. I blow dry and flat iron my hair and this helps with keeping the heat damage at the minimum.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Heat Protection / Straight, Color Treated