BY GENERIC #72 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Zaneta B.
Cambridge, AZ
I love this product. My hair loves this product. My hair are in way better condition after I start using this mist.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
This is truly amazing for your hair! Love the leave-in treatment ! Hydrated my hair leaves it so soft!
NOURHAN |.
Nasr City
Perfect product....made my hair more softer and smooth to brush it ....smells amazing❤️
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
San Rafael, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again