BY GENERIC #71 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Jemmy H.
La romana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Llevo un mes usando este leave in y es uno de esos productos de los que te enamoras con su primer uso . Lo conseguí en muy buen precio en tj maxx y el brillo y suavidad que deja es inigualable
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?