BY GENERIC #72 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
I absolutely love this, I have damaged bleached hair and this brought my hair back to life after 2 uses.
Tisha V.
Hyattsville, MD
I like this product but I think there are other products on the market that do a better job
Tammie D.
Simi Valley , CA
This product saved my hair after it was over processed from bleach! I love it!
Elle B.
Great product. I've strayed from it over the years but always find myself coming back to it. It's great for blondes. Strengthens and helps with frizz. Smell is fine nothing fantastic nor repulsive just there.
Nallely N.
Me gusta este producto Por Que deja ONU liso perfecto: Además de Que Lo deja con Una ligereza y bien Movimiento y Sobre Todo por Que Lo protegido del calor de las tenazas
Jessica D.
I love this product! I over lightened my hair and it would not get out of the mushy state in certain areas and this has helped it tremendously and it smells awesome :)
For those of you complaining that it made your hair dry, it is protein and therefore you need to balance it out by adding moisture to your hair. I find that using this or any of the other protein treatments only a couple times a week and doing a coconut oil treatment in my hair or Moroccan oil treatment in between balances it out perfectly. hope that helps :)
Jemmy H.
La romana
Llevo un mes usando este leave in y es uno de esos productos de los que te enamoras con su primer uso . Lo conseguí en muy buen precio en tj maxx y el brillo y suavidad que deja es inigualable
Angelique B.
Hewitt, NJ
I absolutely love this product it made my hair feel so much softer and less dry and made my hair smell super good if you haven't used this u really should
Elina G.
I used this ages ago and i loved it made my hair really aoft and not sticky like moost of products do its a pitty you cant get this in ireland as easy
Feda D.
I love this mist, it smells  great and it doenst weight down my hair or looking greasy, and besides, the bottle its huge, so it lasts months
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
San Rafael, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again