BY GENERIC #70 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and...2 Answers
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Mansfield, AR
I really didn't care for this. It left my hair really greasy and tangly. I also didn't find it strengthening my hair much.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
This will help make your hair shiny and smooth especially after straightening it. I also sometimes put it in before curling or waving my hair.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
I love this product! I over lightened my hair and it would not get out of the mushy state in certain areas and this has helped it tremendously and it smells awesome :)
For those of you complaining that it made your hair dry, it is protein and therefore you need to balance it out by adding moisture to your hair. I find that using this or any of the other protein treatments only a couple times a week and doing a coconut oil treatment in my hair or Moroccan oil treatment in between balances it out perfectly. hope that helps :)
Angelique B.
Angelique B.
Hewitt, NJ
I absolutely love this product it made my hair feel so much softer and less dry and made my hair smell super good if you haven't used this u really should
Zaneta B.
Zaneta B.
Cambridge, ON
I love this product. My hair loves this product. My hair are in way better condition after I start using this mist.
Elle B.
Elle B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product. I've strayed from it over the years but always find myself coming back to it. It's great for blondes. Strengthens and helps with frizz. Smell is fine nothing fantastic nor repulsive just there.
Nallely N.
Nallely N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me gusta este producto Por Que deja ONU liso perfecto: Además de Que Lo deja con Una ligereza y bien Movimiento y Sobre Todo por Que Lo protegido del calor de las tenazas
Feda D.
Feda D.
I love this mist, it smells  great and it doenst weight down my hair or looking greasy, and besides, the bottle its huge, so it lasts months
Colleen C.
Colleen C.
St. John's , Newfoundland
This is truly amazing for your hair! Love the leave-in treatment ! Hydrated my hair leaves it so soft!
Elina G.
Elina G.
I used this ages ago and i loved it made my hair really aoft and not sticky like moost of products do its a pitty you cant get this in ireland as easy
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Krysten B.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?