BY GENERIC #70 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and...2 Answers
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I was SUPER excited to try this product. However, I was very dissappointed. This prpduct actually dried out my hair.
Angela N.
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of those products that you can almost see and feel begin to work on your hair immediately. It softens my hair but it's also rebuilding it . Of course no product will do all the work by itself but I think this product is an excellent compliment to what I'm already using and doing.
Karla H.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am halfway through a bottle and I will not be rebuying this. I don't feel that it leaves my hair softer as others claim. When I use it I feel like there is buildup even without over spraying. The smell is OK but not my fave.
Courtney G.
Courtney G.
Lafayette, IN
I stopped using Chi about 6 months ago because I just wanted to try something new. I like what I am using now but I still use the keratin mist as another added form of protection. I feel like my hair is 1000 times better and healther because of this mist. Definitely recommend to someone on the market for a good conditioner.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Warner Robins , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just started using this product and so far NOT disappointed. My hair is feeling thicker and healthy. Highly recommend.
Kayle A.
Kayle A.
Palmetto, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It's definitely worth the price! It makes my hair so smooth, and the scent is wonderful. Definitely a favorite!
Freda K.
Freda K.
Augusta, GA
I do like the Keratin Mist. It's definitely worth the price. Only thing I don't exactly like is the smell.
Rachelle S.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
This product is great. It really has helped my dry damaged hair. I find it has help strengthen it up and gives me a beautiful shine that doesn't turn out looking greasy!
Marta M.
Marta M.
Katy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
A must have if you have damage hair. This product gives mega strength, protects and brings healthy back into your hair. Proteins gives your hair a stronger thicker healthy outcome and the Keratin takes away the dull and gives you shine. This product is great for anyone that has breakage around the ends. It really works!
Tisha V.
Tisha V.
Hyattsville, MD
I like this product but I think there are other products on the market that do a better job
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Krysten B.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?