BY GENERIC #72 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Casey A.
I have a travel size and a regular size for at home. This is a really great product and leaves your hair healthy and shiny.
Danielle M.
Warner Robins , GA
Just started using this product and so far NOT disappointed. My hair is feeling thicker and healthy. Highly recommend.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
I like this brand....how ever some of their products dry your hair out which is the complete opposite of what it states
Anna D.
Irving, TX
I have been using this for years along with my CHI straightener. Not only does it smell great, it leaves my hair soft.
Johanna H.
Bullville, NY
Love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling. Most of my go to products are Chi brand. It leaves my hair hydrated.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I was SUPER excited to try this product. However, I was very dissappointed. This prpduct actually dried out my hair.
Nakeyisha H.
Love this stuff! Its a bit pricey but really worth it. Works well on natural and treated hair. Easy for everyday use.
Sandra F.
Tobyhanna, PA
This Treatment works well on my naturally curly hair. It is great for detangling and smells amazing! I love it!
Kathryn C.
I absolutely love this heat spray. I flat iron my hair almost everyday so heat protectant is a must have for me
Freda K.
Augusta, GA
I do like the Keratin Mist. It's definitely worth the price. Only thing I don't exactly like is the smell.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
San Rafael, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again