BY GENERIC #71 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hair feeling fantastic and soft and is really strengthening my hair over time, giving me less breakage overall. Plus I like the smell!
Angela N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of those products that you can almost see and feel begin to work on your hair immediately. It softens my hair but it's also rebuilding it . Of course no product will do all the work by itself but I think this product is an excellent compliment to what I'm already using and doing.
Claudy S.
The Chi Keratin Mist leave-in strengthening treatment is a product that claims to protect your hair while leaving it silky and soft. I normally use it after washing my hair and before styling. I feel like it does protect my hair from my iron and it makes the styling last a bit longer. It's a good product but the smell could be improved
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am halfway through a bottle and I will not be rebuying this. I don't feel that it leaves my hair softer as others claim. When I use it I feel like there is buildup even without over spraying. The smell is OK but not my fave.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand....how ever some of their products dry your hair out which is the complete opposite of what it states
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im love leave in conditners & I've always heard good things about this product and I recently ran out of the CHI Iron Guard and went to repurchase it,my local Walgreen's had buy two CHI products for $17.99 get one free! So I had to grab CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening treatment. This is a wonderful product! It smells really good, and as soon as I stepped out of the shower I could feel how silky smooth my hair felt. My hair always had a lot less tangles. My hair definitely feels thicker and way more healthier! This product is a Must Have!!
Astrid L.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the way this smells! It makes brushing thru my overly tangled hair a breeze! Did I mention it smelled great?
Samantha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the travel size after my hairdresser used this on my hair. I couldn't believe how great my hair looks now, its so soft and shiny!
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I was SUPER excited to try this product. However, I was very dissappointed. This prpduct actually dried out my hair.
Johanna H.
Bullville, NY
Love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling. Most of my go to products are Chi brand. It leaves my hair hydrated.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again