BY GENERIC #70 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and...2 Answers
Casey A.
Casey A.
I have a travel size and a regular size for at home. This is a really great product and leaves your hair healthy and shiny.
Tina H.
Tina H.
Chapel Hill, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good product, does its job. However, I have used some drug store leave in conditioner where I get the same soft and shine effect. If that's all you're looking for then there are some other cheaper products out there. I do feel that it does protect from the heat when I straighten my hair and that's a plus. The smell is light and not too overwhelming. I would buy again.
Johanna H.
Johanna H.
Bullville, NY
Love the smell and how it leaves my hair feeling. Most of my go to products are Chi brand. It leaves my hair hydrated.
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This leaves my hair feeling fantastic and soft and is really strengthening my hair over time, giving me less breakage overall. Plus I like the smell!
Nakeyisha H.
Nakeyisha H.
Love this stuff! Its a bit pricey but really worth it. Works well on natural and treated hair. Easy for everyday use.
Jessica  G.
Jessica G.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product! It works great on my thick/semi curly hair! I straighten my hair a lot and it really helps keep it healthy!!!
Aleshia M.
Aleshia M.
Hinesville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this brand....how ever some of their products dry your hair out which is the complete opposite of what it states
Astrid L.
Astrid L.
Oak Lawn, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love the way this smells! It makes brushing thru my overly tangled hair a breeze! Did I mention it smelled great?
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased the travel size after my hairdresser used this on my hair. I couldn't believe how great my hair looks now, its so soft and shiny!
Chelsie P.
Chelsie P.
Citrus Hts, CA
I was SUPER excited to try this product. However, I was very dissappointed. This prpduct actually dried out my hair.
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Krysten B.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?