BY GENERIC #72 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
My favorite hair mist! It's the only spray I use when I straighten my hair and I love it. Amazing for the price too!! Definitely makes my hair feel stronger.
Brittaney H.
Owensboro, KY
I love the smell but I can't tell a huge difference in my hair when I use it. I personally wouldn't spend another $15 on it. There are cheaper alternatives.
Elizabeth K.
Bowling Green, OH
This leaves my hair feeling fantastic and soft and is really strengthening my hair over time, giving me less breakage overall. Plus I like the smell!
Melissa L.
This will help make your hair shiny and smooth especially after straightening it. I also sometimes put it in before curling or waving my hair.
Kayle A.
Palmetto, FL
I absolutely love this product. It's definitely worth the price! It makes my hair so smooth, and the scent is wonderful. Definitely a favorite!
Samantha P.
I purchased the travel size after my hairdresser used this on my hair. I couldn't believe how great my hair looks now, its so soft and shiny!
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This product does exactly what is claims to do! It leaves my hair silky and shiny without making it look greasy, love this product!
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this product! It works great on my thick/semi curly hair! I straighten my hair a lot and it really helps keep it healthy!!!
Astrid L.
Oak Lawn, IL
I absolutely love the way this smells! It makes brushing thru my overly tangled hair a breeze! Did I mention it smelled great?
Sarah B.
Greenwood, AR
I really didn't care for this. It left my hair really greasy and tangly. I also didn't find it strengthening my hair much.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
San Rafael, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again