BY GENERIC #71 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Melissa L.
This will help make your hair shiny and smooth especially after straightening it. I also sometimes put it in before curling or waving my hair.
Sarah B.
Mansfield, AR
I really didn't care for this. It left my hair really greasy and tangly. I also didn't find it strengthening my hair much.
Nakeyisha H.
Love this stuff! Its a bit pricey but really worth it. Works well on natural and treated hair. Easy for everyday use.
Freda K.
Augusta, GA
I do like the Keratin Mist. It's definitely worth the price. Only thing I don't exactly like is the smell.
Danielle M.
Warner Robins , GA
Just started using this product and so far NOT disappointed. My hair is feeling thicker and healthy. Highly recommend.
Tisha V.
Hyattsville, MD
I like this product but I think there are other products on the market that do a better job
Sandra F.
Tobyhanna, PA
This Treatment works well on my naturally curly hair. It is great for detangling and smells amazing! I love it!
Kathryn C.
I absolutely love this heat spray. I flat iron my hair almost everyday so heat protectant is a must have for me
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
My favorite hair mist! It's the only spray I use when I straighten my hair and I love it. Amazing for the price too!! Definitely makes my hair feel stronger.
Brittaney H.
Owensboro, KY
I love the smell but I can't tell a huge difference in my hair when I use it. I personally wouldn't spend another $15 on it. There are cheaper alternatives.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again