BY GENERIC

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fin...2 Answers
Buy on Beauty ...
Claudy S.
The Chi Keratin Mist leave-in strengthening treatment is a product that claims to protect your hair while leaving it silky and soft. I normally use it after washing my hair and before styling. I feel like it does protect my hair from my iron and it makes the styling last a bit longer. It's a good product but the smell could be improved
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Im love leave in conditners & I've always heard good things about this product and I recently ran out of the CHI Iron Guard and went to repurchase it,my local Walgreen's had buy two CHI products for $17.99 get one free! So I had to grab CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening treatment. This is a wonderful product! It smells really good, and as soon as I stepped out of the shower I could feel how silky smooth my hair felt. My hair always had a lot less tangles. My hair definitely feels thicker and way more healthier! This product is a Must Have!!
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
One of those products that you can almost see and feel begin to work on your hair immediately. It softens my hair but it's also rebuilding it . Of course no product will do all the work by itself but I think this product is an excellent compliment to what I'm already using and doing.
Amie H.
It's a great leave in conditioner. A little goes a long way. I use it a couple times a week when I wash my hair. I spray the midshaft to the ends and comb through. I have bought this product many times and will keep purchasing. The smell is amazing! It's like a mens cologne. A clean smell not a musky smell.
Monica w.
Gadsden, TN
This is my go to always on hand and with a price that doesn't send you into a deep depression :)= it is well worth the buy my hair is always in need of a little help and this product defiantly keeps my frizzy dry hair from breaking and helps with a smooth look very happy with this product
Tiffany K.
It's okay. I think it can improve. I used it a couple times on my hair and didn't get the desired results I was looking for. Now I do use other chi products. Their flat iron spray is great. This just didn't make my hair silky like I thought it would. I thought it dried my hair out.
Marta M.
A must have if you have damage hair. This product gives mega strength, protects and brings healthy back into your hair. Proteins gives your hair a stronger thicker healthy outcome and the Keratin takes away the dull and gives you shine. This product is great for anyone that has breakage around the ends. It really works!
Monet H.
A friend of mine suggested this product for me, and I absolutely love it. Lately, I have been blow drying my hair more and using this before I blow dry increases the manageability of my hair so much. My only regret is that I did not know about this product sooner!
Val V.
Smells great. Makes my hair feel stronger yet still soft. It's a hire end brand so it will cost more. I love hair care products so I am always trying new products and the like this one. I blow dry and flat iron my hair and my hair is color treated. This helps keep my hair strong!
Courtney G.
Lafayette, IN
I stopped using Chi about 6 months ago because I just wanted to try something new. I like what I am using now but I still use the keratin mist as another added form of protection. I feel like my hair is 1000 times better and healther because of this mist. Definitely recommend to someone on the market for a good conditioner.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville, IN
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again