BY GENERIC #72 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Angela N.
One of those products that you can almost see and feel begin to work on your hair immediately. It softens my hair but it's also rebuilding it . Of course no product will do all the work by itself but I think this product is an excellent compliment to what I'm already using and doing.
Amie H.
It's a great leave in conditioner. A little goes a long way. I use it a couple times a week when I wash my hair. I spray the midshaft to the ends and comb through. I have bought this product many times and will keep purchasing. The smell is amazing! It's like a mens cologne. A clean smell not a musky smell.
Monica w.
Gadsden, TN
This is my go to always on hand and with a price that doesn't send you into a deep depression :)= it is well worth the buy my hair is always in need of a little help and this product defiantly keeps my frizzy dry hair from breaking and helps with a smooth look very happy with this product
Tiffany K.
It's okay. I think it can improve. I used it a couple times on my hair and didn't get the desired results I was looking for. Now I do use other chi products. Their flat iron spray is great. This just didn't make my hair silky like I thought it would. I thought it dried my hair out.
Marta M.
Katy, TX
A must have if you have damage hair. This product gives mega strength, protects and brings healthy back into your hair. Proteins gives your hair a stronger thicker healthy outcome and the Keratin takes away the dull and gives you shine. This product is great for anyone that has breakage around the ends. It really works!
Monet H.
A friend of mine suggested this product for me, and I absolutely love it. Lately, I have been blow drying my hair more and using this before I blow dry increases the manageability of my hair so much. My only regret is that I did not know about this product sooner!
Courtney G.
Lafayette, IN
I stopped using Chi about 6 months ago because I just wanted to try something new. I like what I am using now but I still use the keratin mist as another added form of protection. I feel like my hair is 1000 times better and healther because of this mist. Definitely recommend to someone on the market for a good conditioner.
Grace A.
Totally helped in replenishing and growing my hair out! Definitely recommend for damaged hair. Also recommend using as a blow dry treatment because I find it is the most effective when heat activated.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
This product is great. It really has helped my dry damaged hair. I find it has help strengthen it up and gives me a beautiful shine that doesn't turn out looking greasy!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I am not sure if this helps in the long run. I know that Keratin is a protein that is supposed to help strengthen your hair but I did not notice a difference.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
San Rafael, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again