BY GENERIC #72 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and...2 Answers
Val V.
Val V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Smells great. Makes my hair feel stronger yet still soft. It's a hire end brand so it will cost more. I love hair care products so I am always trying new products and the like this one. I blow dry and flat iron my hair and my hair is color treated. This helps keep my hair strong!
Allison S.
Allison S.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this product. It is one of the few products I have found that work well with my curly and frizzy hair, it gets rid of the frizz very effectively and is the best working keratin spray I have found. I am extremely satisfied
Biannett C.
Biannett C.
Paterson, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite hair mist! It's the only spray I use when I straighten my hair and I love it. Amazing for the price too!! Definitely makes my hair feel stronger.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
It's okay. I think it can improve. I used it a couple times on my hair and didn't get the desired results I was looking for. Now I do use other chi products. Their flat iron spray is great. This just didn't make my hair silky like I thought it would. I thought it dried my hair out.
Monet H.
Monet H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A friend of mine suggested this product for me, and I absolutely love it. Lately, I have been blow drying my hair more and using this before I blow dry increases the manageability of my hair so much. My only regret is that I did not know about this product sooner!
Grace A.
Grace A.
Totally helped in replenishing and growing my hair out! Definitely recommend for damaged hair. Also recommend using as a blow dry treatment because I find it is the most effective when heat activated.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I am not sure if this helps in the long run. I know that Keratin is a protein that is supposed to help strengthen your hair but I did not notice a difference.
Kathryn C.
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this heat spray. I flat iron my hair almost everyday so heat protectant is a must have for me
Sandra F.
Sandra F.
Tobyhanna, PA
This Treatment works well on my naturally curly hair. It is great for detangling and smells amazing! I love it!
Casey A.
Casey A.
I have a travel size and a regular size for at home. This is a really great product and leaves your hair healthy and shiny.
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Krysten B.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?