BY GENERIC #71 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make ha...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair a...2 Answers
Allison S.
Alpharetta, GA
I love this product. It is one of the few products I have found that work well with my curly and frizzy hair, it gets rid of the frizz very effectively and is the best working keratin spray I have found. I am extremely satisfied
Tiffany K.
It's okay. I think it can improve. I used it a couple times on my hair and didn't get the desired results I was looking for. Now I do use other chi products. Their flat iron spray is great. This just didn't make my hair silky like I thought it would. I thought it dried my hair out.
Marta M.
Katy, TX
A must have if you have damage hair. This product gives mega strength, protects and brings healthy back into your hair. Proteins gives your hair a stronger thicker healthy outcome and the Keratin takes away the dull and gives you shine. This product is great for anyone that has breakage around the ends. It really works!
Monet H.
A friend of mine suggested this product for me, and I absolutely love it. Lately, I have been blow drying my hair more and using this before I blow dry increases the manageability of my hair so much. My only regret is that I did not know about this product sooner!
Courtney G.
Lafayette, IN
I stopped using Chi about 6 months ago because I just wanted to try something new. I like what I am using now but I still use the keratin mist as another added form of protection. I feel like my hair is 1000 times better and healther because of this mist. Definitely recommend to someone on the market for a good conditioner.
Grace A.
Totally helped in replenishing and growing my hair out! Definitely recommend for damaged hair. Also recommend using as a blow dry treatment because I find it is the most effective when heat activated.
Rachelle S.
Johnson City, KS
This product is great. It really has helped my dry damaged hair. I find it has help strengthen it up and gives me a beautiful shine that doesn't turn out looking greasy!
Kayle A.
Palmetto, FL
I absolutely love this product. It's definitely worth the price! It makes my hair so smooth, and the scent is wonderful. Definitely a favorite!
Jessica  G.
Mt Sterling, KY
I love this product! It works great on my thick/semi curly hair! I straighten my hair a lot and it really helps keep it healthy!!!
Jennifer W.
Greenville, MI
I am not sure if this helps in the long run. I know that Keratin is a protein that is supposed to help strengthen your hair but I did not notice a difference.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again