BY GENERIC #70 in Leave-In Conditioner

CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment: Evens porosity of the hair shaft Gives hair strength and protection Leaves hair stronger and more manageable Enriched with silk to strengthen hair Low pH see more...

• Is this good for thickening your hair 3 Answers
  • How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair...2 Answers
  • Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and...2 Answers
Erica L.
Erica L.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Been using this for about a week and can definitely tell a difference in my hair. I kept seeing it on the shelf at Marshall's ($9.99) and I figured I had to try it. It smells soooo good after I get out the shower. I usually brush my hair out, then spray this all over in layers. I typically let my hair air dry after that, and my hair is so smooth afterwards. The times when I blow dry my hair afterwards, my hair is even smoother and more straight. I have pretty thin hair, and after using this for about a week I think it feels a little thicker and definitely healthier!
Amie H.
Amie H.
It's a great leave in conditioner. A little goes a long way. I use it a couple times a week when I wash my hair. I spray the midshaft to the ends and comb through. I have bought this product many times and will keep purchasing. The smell is amazing! It's like a mens cologne. A clean smell not a musky smell.
Monica w.
Monica w.
Gadsden, TN
This is my go to always on hand and with a price that doesn't send you into a deep depression :)= it is well worth the buy my hair is always in need of a little help and this product defiantly keeps my frizzy dry hair from breaking and helps with a smooth look very happy with this product
Brittaney H.
Brittaney H.
Owensboro, KY
I love the smell but I can't tell a huge difference in my hair when I use it. I personally wouldn't spend another $15 on it. There are cheaper alternatives.
Angie R.
Angie R.
Pt Charlotte, FL
This product does exactly what is claims to do! It leaves my hair silky and shiny without making it look greasy, love this product!
Anna D.
Anna D.
Irving, TX
I have been using this for years along with my CHI straightener. Not only does it smell great, it leaves my hair soft.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Pleasant Plns, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this, I have damaged bleached hair and this brought my hair back to life after 2 uses.
Tammie D.
Tammie D.
Simi Valley , CA
This product saved my hair after it was over processed from bleach! I love it!
EverythingAasma S.
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My hair has been feeling quite porous and fragile after dye experiments so I really needed a product like this. I spray this all over on my damp hair and comb it through, then style. Unexpectedly, this makes my hair very straight without the aid of a straightener (I have naturally wavy hair). After a couple of weeks, I feel my hair is regaining some of its strength and some of my problem areas (rubbery hair) are not so noticeable. Also i feel like it has stopped hair fall some how CHI Keratin Mist Leave-In Strengthening Treatment
Becca R.
Becca R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While it's on the pricier side, I am so thrilled with this product! I currently have damaged hair from bleaching it blonder. My stylist told me that keratin is good for damage, and so I bought this after reading some reviews on here about it. It has lasted me for months now and I still have half left.
Mica O.
Mica O.
Pontiac, MI
Is this good for thickening your hair
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How often is this applied to hair ? Does it actually help make hair healthier and stronger over time ?
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Does this product really strengthen your hair? I have fine hair and get highlights, I am looking for one to make my hair strong again
Haley B.
Haley B.
Evansville , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love leave in keratin treatments and Moroccan treatments. I also like to switch them around so I know I'm using the best. I haven't used this one and I'm wondering if it makes your hair look shiny or oily after?
Krysten B.
Krysten B.
Sandown, NH
How effective is this product?