BY CHI

Chi keratin mist leave-in strengthening treatment moisturizes and reconstructs the inner structure of the hair while improving strength and elasticity. Proteins provide hair with strength, protects and softens, evens out the porosity in hair, ionic and cationic hydration interlink technology, suitable for all hair types see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley I.
Washington, DC
I received this as a gift, but love using this product for visibly softer, smoother hair. It's pricey, but the value is excellent - good hairspray is hard to come by. I have thin, dry hair, so a long-lasting and hydrating hairspray is hard to find. I would buy this again.
Audrey M.
Lees Summit , MO
This product smells amazing, one of my favorite scents. It makes hair feel so soft and beautiful. It's a little pricey but not too bad. I have damaged hair and this helps make it feel better. I would recommend.
Aaliyah B.
This is such a good hairspray and I love how it doesn't make my hair feel crispy or dry! Also I noticed that when I spray this into my hair it gives such a subtle sparkly shine which I really like and it has a nice light scent.