CHI Keratin Mist

by CHI

Leave-in strengthening treatment that helps  provide hair with strength, protection and softness.

-Protects the hair from daily use of thermal tools
-Infuses hair with proteins
-Evens the porosity of the hair shaft

Does this really work? Thank you in advance!
Does this work for all hair types??[product:chi-keratin-mist]
He visto que zendeya usa estos productos en el cabello son buenos?
Start your review of CHI Keratin Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Austin, TX
CHI Keratin Mist uploaded by Carolina L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Oh My God. You guys have no idea what I have searched for the perfect leave-in straightening treatment. THIS ONE IS IT. It leaves your hair shiny, silky and incredibly manageable. My hair is super frizzy and it has ITS OWN personality. This product makes me happy and helps me control my crazy hair even in the mot humid days. 100% recommended.
S Thomaston, ME
I love everything CHI best hair products I have used! My hair is very thick, wavy and dryish due to dying. I use this after I shower as a detangler. It conditions my hair and leaves my hair looking and feeling shiny. And it smells so good! I highly recommend this to anyone with hair lol 😂 😘
Farmington , AR
My daughter and I use it every time we wash our hair. A little goes a long way so the bottle last a long time. And we both love the smell. Helped repair my daughters hair
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
I previously posted about pairing this product with the Chi Silk Infusion. It is a pretty good price and a big sized bottle for a high end hair brand. It smells great and works well with the silk infusion. While the silk infusion helps to soften and shine, the keratin mist helps to strengthen your hair. I have dry hair but very little split ends and just needed something to help lift it also while taking the necessary hair vitamins like biotin!
It smells kinda manly, but I feel like that's just most chi products, and that's not always a bad thing! I put this on before I dry my hair and it leaves my hair so smooth and soft.
Georgetown, TX
I snatched this up for 12.99 from TJ Maxx and it think this is a great steal. The silk oil smells great and feels awesome on the hair. I use this on my natural 4c hair and my hair felt great. I will purchase again
Willis, TX
Not a fan of the smell. It’s too strong for me. Besides the smell tho the product works wonders for dry frizzy hair. I love the formulation. My ends are damaged and dry and this helps tremendously with that. I’m able to hide the damage and keep my hair hydrated on the ends. If it wasn’t for the smell I would give it 5 stars. That’s just me tho I know some people like the smell.
Normal, IL
This is one of my top hair products - as I have dry, overworked, over-processed hair I need products to restore moisture. This works very well as I have curly hair also and the spray works better than say a creme. Also, it adds a lot of replenishment to my hair and seems to strengthen the strands.
Waco, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
After I shower I towel dry my hair and apply a moderate amount of this towards the bottom half of my hair. My roots tends to get greasy easily so I avoid that area. Although if I know I’m not going anywhere I’ll soak my hair in this to get maximum benefits.
I do like this product and I occasionally use it as a heat-protectant. I think it gives solid protection for heat tools without causing the smoking and burning feeling some products so. I don't purchase this too often and when I do I use it sparingly because it can be challenging to find and sometimes comes with a price tag.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...