CHI Keratin Mist 12 Oz. (Pack of 3) uploaded by Jessica P.

BY CHI #82 in Hair Mists

CHI Keratin Mist - Leave-in Strengthening Treatment - CHI Keratin Mist is specifically developed to work in conjunction with the CHI line. CHI Keratin Mist with Cationic Hydration Interlink and proteins is an advance leave in spray to provide hair with strength, protection and softness while leaving hair silky and shiny with incredible manageability.Leave-in strengthening treatmentprovide hair with strengthProvides protection and softness. Provides silky and shiny hair. see more...

Buy on Amazon
BETSY R.
This spray has help nourish my hair I use it after I take a shower and my hair is wet I always have a backup it smells great it has impressed me I will keepon buying it.
Nikki C.
Dalton , MA
My hair is thin so this is too heavy for my hair. It left me with a greasy scalp. The smell is wonderful and I think for thicker hair this product would be great!
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
I just have one but I use it most everyday. It seems to tame the frizz most days. But my hair is very damaged. I got this on a bargain so I'm not sure about the price. I would recommend to those whose hair is not completely damaged. CHI Keratin Mist in Multiple Sizes and Packs
Allyssa C.
Afton, OK
The smell is so bad I can't even hardly spray it on my hair without gagging. I do think it makes my hair have a nice look to it but sometimes it's overbearing and gives a greasy look. Overall would not repurchase or recommend
Chelsea B.
Kingston, NH
I love using this spray on my human hair extensions! They get especially staticky in the winter and this spray completely eliminates any frizz or static. It also softens my extensions and keeps them looking shiny and healthy.
Nicole F.
Blue Springs, MO
I used to use the oil before every blow dry and now i've converted to the mist! I like that i can just spray it on easier now and not worry about the mess on my hands. Same great results, just improved now!
Amanda S.
Greer, SC
CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray I love this stuff! It makes my hair so soft and smooth.
Rach A.
Citrus Heights
I love this product, it brought my hair back to life, makes it so soft , and it smells good too !
Katelyn A.
I don't use this often but I like the shine it gives my hair. The smell is quite strong but I like it. I have thick uncoloured hair and I straighten it quite often. This stuff makes me feel like I'm doing something to protect my hair and strengthen it. Will have to use it more.
Katie D.
Welland , ON
This stuff is amazing! I use it on my hair when it's wet and it makes a huge difference compared to when I don't put anything in my hair. It doesn't smell bad and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend to others!