BY CHI #66 in Hair Mists

Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
This product is definitely a holy grail product for my Hair! My hair is severely damaged and chemically treated and this product strengthens my hair. It leaves it super soft, shiny and VERY healthy looking. I blow dry my hair every day, flat iron or curling wand, and this product never fails me!!! My hair is super soft after using and not the least bit frizzy! I will use this product till the day I die!!! Perfect for dry, damaged, chemically treated hair, this product too will be your holy grail for your hair! Highly recommend!!!
Nikki T.
Las Vegas
I have used Chi keratin mist since 2007… Hands-down one of the best product to use especially after chemical treatments on a clients hair to help strengthen hair from a key component in the chain of aminos. It also has a lovely scent to it that you grow to love. Recommend.
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
Old-time go-to for healthier and stronger hair! Yet again, here is another CHI product that I have used and loved for years! It absolutely keeps my hair looking more healthy, and honestly, I love the scent to finish out any hair style I am rocking! Smells amazing:-)
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Smells really great ! I don't necessarily think I'll purchase again ,only reason being is the fact that my hair feels wet throughout the entire time I have it in . It feels like it's weighing my hair down and has a damp feel to it . I do believe it's affordable though .
Faye B.
pennhills pa
Smoothed my very damaged hair and helps me regain strength! I have over bleached hair and this is marvelous at regrowing my hair and stopping my hair from spitting it is well worth the price tag. It could be more moisturizing but overall a great product
Jessica T.
Modesto, CA
I’ve used this product for years. It’s something I know that when my hair is just having a meltdown that I can spray this in my hair and it’s going to cooperate. Plus the smell is heavenly and you can’t really go wrong with that!
Kayla M.
Chillicothe, OH & Columbus, OH
I use this when my hair is damp after a shower. I've been using it for about a month. My hair is very wavy, frizzy, and color-treated. It has made a slight overall difference in the appearance and health of my hair.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
I use this product every time I use a straightener. It smells great and still leaves my hair fresh and clean. There no heavy residue.
Ibania G.
Farmers Brnch, TX
If you haven’t try it you most definitely need to get this product, I love taking care of my hair as much as my skin .
Megan O.
Duluth, MN
I spray this in my hair when it is almost dry and it helps to moisturize and keep it from feeling dry and frail!