BY CHI

CHI™ Keratin Mist.
Cationic hydration interlink.
Leave-in strengthening treatment.
Paraben free. see more...

• "This product is a little bit pricey but it's work it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very frizzy, curly hair and it left it shiny and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "I like to use this product when I'm having a frizzy hair day." in 1 review
  • "I use a little in damp hair and let it dry then use a little more after I straighten my hair ." in 1 review
Brittany P.
Jacksonville , FL
Review for: Keratin Mist 12 fl oz; 300 ml, Keratin Mist 32 oz more...
This is one of my go-to hair products. I spray it in my hair after I towel dry it. It keeps my hair shiny and soft and keeps it from breaking. It is a little pricey, but I think it’s worth it.
Cindy D.
Review for: Keratin Mist 12 fl oz; 300 ml more...
This product is my alternative to hairspray. It tames all my little flyaways. It is SUPER lightweight and lasts all day. It leaves my hair shiny, tamed, and polished. I spray it on my split ends when they get a little out of control and you can’t even tell they are there. It’s a bit pricey but it lasts me a long time. I’ll happily pay the price. Plus it smells good :)
Rumour E.
This is one of my top hair products - as I have dry, overworked, over-processed hair I need products to restore moisture. This works very well as I have curly hair also and the spray works better than say a creme. Also, it adds a lot of replenishment to my hair and seems to strengthen the strands.
Maria S.
North Brunswick
Love this product! I have been using CHI for a long time but this product stands out.  When I'm feeling lazy with my curly hair I'll spray this through my hair add some oil and let it it air dry. You don't get any sticky or crunchy feeling either and hair lasts for days after you apply.  Love!
nicole a.
Chicago , IL
Review for: Keratin Mist 32 oz more...
Love the products I am a professional license Hair stylist so I'm looking for hair products to make it easy in the salon all the time at a great price first time buying and I can't wait to reorder I'm satisfied with the product yes I will recommend love the price can't wait to order again
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product for as long as I have been using  a CHI flat iron, so probably about 10-12 years. Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes my hair so incredibly soft after using it along with my CHI iron. It can be pricey depending on where you get it...I always check Nordstrom Rack because they've had great deals on it.
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
I love this product. I usually spray some on my hair before I straighten it and it gives my hair a smooth and silky feel. It smells great and the scent lasts. It is a bit expensive but I think most CHI products are a bit pricey because they're just so awesome and worth the price.
Shelby R.
Dallas, TX
I always spray this in my hair before straightening it. It protects my hair, and leaves it silky, smooth, and really straight. The only downside is that it does its job so well, that if you want to curl your hair the next day, the curl won't stay because this keeps your hair straight.
Rana I.
Canton, MI
I've been using this mist for about 2 years and I love it. It leaves my hair silky and does not frizz or break as fast as my hair usually does. You have reapply this after you wash your hair. I would definitely buy it again and I got mine from Walmart it was around $15
Rachael G.
I've been using this stuff for years!! I can't get enough of the smell. Sooo yummy. It keeps my hair healthy and shiny without weighing it down. It acts as a great detangler too. A few sprays does the job, so you wont need to replace often. Try it out :)
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I want to know if this product it's oily and if this product protect to the heat.
Nadiezhita L.
cuanto tiempo te dura este tratamiento en el cabello?
alisia h.
Fort Mill, SC
Does this help in straightening already keratin treated hair?