BY CHI

CHI™ Keratin Mist.
Cationic hydration interlink.
Leave-in strengthening treatment.
Paraben free. see more...

• cuanto tiempo te dura este tratamiento en el cabello?1 Answers
  • Does this help in straightening already keratin t...Be the first to answer!
  • I want to know if this product it's oily and if this product pro...2 Answers
  • "This product is a little bit pricey but it's work it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very frizzy, curly hair and it left it shiny and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "I like to use this product when I'm having a frizzy hair day." in 1 review
  • "I use a little in damp hair and let it dry then use a little more after I straighten my hair ." in 1 review
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Love this stuff! I was looking for a leave in product that would help my hair out a bit after I had got it lightened. It came down to this or It's A 10. I've used It's A 10 before, but this time I was on a budget and couldn't justify the $20. The Chi keratin mist is a straight up dupe for the It's a 10 with keratin. With that being said, I've been using the mist for a couple weeks now and I love it. My hair has more shine, less breakage, more softness/hydration. Less flyaways too. I like to really saturate my hair with the mist after i get out of the shower and have dried it a bit. When the shaft is open it tends to absorb product better. That's when the magic happens. I also use it in conjunction with hair oil both before and after styling. It seems to be the perfect duo, works like a charm!
Taylor T.
Taylor T.
ALTHOUGH this product is a tad bit expensive, you get A TON of product! I bought this about 3-4 years ago and I use it every day. I am still on my first bottle. This stuff is amazing and it makes my hair look and feel great. If I forget to use this I usually have a bad hair day so I know it works. Save up and go buy this because it is one of my favorite hair treatments.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
I like this spray, but I did find out CHI is not cruelty-free so I won't be purchasing again. It is a good detangler and doesn't leave hair crunchy, but doesn't really serve any other function. It doesn't leave hair any softer or shinier. Keratin isn't actually necessary or beneficial to hair, so I think there are better products out there.
Sela K.
Sela K.
Little Elm, TX
I drench my curls with this followed with chi iron guard and blow dry it, then straighten. It leaves my hair nice a straight, last an entire day. I love touching my hair, which always causes it to last shorter than expected. My hair smells like chi, but I'm good with that. This is a pretty good product for me.
Amy P.
Amy P.
Columbia, KY
Love this! It has helped my hair so much. I have thick, naturally curly hair and I use this after every wash. It has helped promote growth and my hair is the healthiest it's been in a long time. I use it on my daughters hair too. I don't mind the price because it works so well.
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Yuma, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works great and makes my hair feel super smooth. It especially helps my hair look put together when it is flat ironed. However, if I use this product for too long it will lose its effectiveness. I have to rotate between this product and others when using this.
Brianna S.
Brianna S.
Ann Arbor, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great product for damaged or dry hair. I use the Keratin Mist on damp hair before blowdry and styling and I feel as though this helps the overall strength and shine. I normally use a mousse or styling cream in conjunction with this to help with hold too.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Irvington, NY
I am totally in love for all the #CHI products .. They are really good. Specially for blonds hair that needs a good repair because of all the quimicals that we use on them . Is the best one. Attends all my expectations. And the price works for it.
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Cho is really good with my hair. I got my hair straight spray this on an good frizz free. Silly effect. It's makes hair soft and silky. Love it !
Liz H.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for as long as I have been using  a CHI flat iron, so probably about 10-12 years. Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes my hair so incredibly soft after using it along with my CHI iron. It can be pricey depending on where you get it...I always check Nordstrom Rack because they've had great deals on it.
Yadaris M.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I want to know if this product it's oily and if this product protect to the heat.
Nadiezhita L.
Nadiezhita L.
cuanto tiempo te dura este tratamiento en el cabello?
alisia h.
alisia h.
Fort Mill, SC
Does this help in straightening already keratin treated hair?