BY CHI #25 in Hair Mists

CHI™ Keratin Mist.
Cationic hydration interlink.
Leave-in strengthening treatment.
Paraben free. see more...

• "This product is a little bit pricey but it's work it." in 2 reviews
  • "I have very frizzy, curly hair and it left it shiny and manageable. " in 1 review
  • "I use a little in damp hair and let it dry then use a little more after I straighten my hair ." in 1 review
  • "I like to use this product when I'm having a frizzy hair day." in 1 review
Bailey A.
Alexandria
I've had this product for quite some time now and I like it! I know Keratin has great benefits for your hair and that's why I picked it up. I use a generous amount to my damp hair after showering and I massage it in my roots. I don't see a huge difference in my hair but I use many product in my hair and I don't not like it. I will use it until it's gone, but I probably won't repurchase it again. I have nothing negative to say about it, but I didn't see any changes in my hair.
Dina S.
I am in serious like with this stuff. It not only smell great it makes my hair feel great. I have even used it on my skin when I ran out of body oil.  It is pricey, but a little goes a long way. I would definitely buy it again and I would recommend it to others looking for a versatile product.
Hannah C.
Trafford, PA
I think this product works well for when the hair is half dry half wet. It makes my hair smell good and I love the touch of keratin in there as well. I bought mine for cheaper at Marshals
Rumour E.
This is one of my top hair products - as I have dry, overworked, over-processed hair I need products to restore moisture. This works very well as I have curly hair also and the spray works better than say a creme. Also, it adds a lot of replenishment to my hair and seems to strengthen the strands.
Maria S.
North Brunswick
Love this product! I have been using CHI for a long time but this product stands out.  When I'm feeling lazy with my curly hair I'll spray this through my hair add some oil and let it it air dry. You don't get any sticky or crunchy feeling either and hair lasts for days after you apply.  Love!
Brittany P.
Mobile, AL
This is one of my go-to hair products. I spray it in my hair after I towel dry it. It keeps my hair shiny and soft and keeps it from breaking. It is a little pricey, but I think it’s worth it.
Liz H.
San Diego, CA
I have been using this product for as long as I have been using  a CHI flat iron, so probably about 10-12 years. Not only does it smell amazing, but it makes my hair so incredibly soft after using it along with my CHI iron. It can be pricey depending on where you get it...I always check Nordstrom Rack because they've had great deals on it.
Jennifer F.
Bradenton, FL
I love this product. I usually spray some on my hair before I straighten it and it gives my hair a smooth and silky feel. It smells great and the scent lasts. It is a bit expensive but I think most CHI products are a bit pricey because they're just so awesome and worth the price.
Cindy D.
This product is my alternative to hairspray. It tames all my little flyaways. It is SUPER lightweight and lasts all day. It leaves my hair shiny, tamed, and polished. I spray it on my split ends when they get a little out of control and you can’t even tell they are there. It’s a bit pricey but it lasts me a long time. I’ll happily pay the price. Plus it smells good :)
Shelby R.
Dallas, TX
I always spray this in my hair before straightening it. It protects my hair, and leaves it silky, smooth, and really straight. The only downside is that it does its job so well, that if you want to curl your hair the next day, the curl won't stay because this keeps your hair straight.
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I want to know if this product it's oily and if this product protect to the heat.
Nadiezhita L.
cuanto tiempo te dura este tratamiento en el cabello?
alisia h.
Fort Mill, SC
Does this help in straightening already keratin treated hair?