CHI Keratin L/I Conditioner uploaded by Ashley V.

BY CHI

Chi keratin leave-in conditioner is a unique reconstructing treatment designed to rebuild hair's cuticle. Combining the natural reconstructing power of keratin with the essential nourishments of jojoba and argon oils, this highly sophisticated compound dramatically improves elasticity and prevents future breakage, while adding intense hydration that restores softness and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley V.
Piscataway, NJ
I use this product because it helps maintain my color and chemically treated hair. It makes it easy to detangle, and I can wear my hair out curly with it! The picture shows my hair after using this product and air drying.
Anjali N.
Omaha, NE
Makes my hair super soft! It's like an oil but it just gets sucked right into your hair and gives it a bunch of moisture. So worth it if you want to buy one! Get a spray bottle one if you dont want the mess on your hands but it is super easy to clean off.
Lacie R.
Dexter, NY
Use this conditioner daily. Wouldn’t recommend another product to anyone. Works great. Smells even better!
Konstantina R.
I love it ... my hair are perfect with this.... I use all products from this set ... I will buy them again......
β™‘~ S.
Carolina
I love this product, I think is really good for my hair πŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ˜πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ’“πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†πŸ™†