CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray

by CHI

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment. Paraben Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa

How does this work with oily hair ?
is this product good for dyed hair?
Does it help with detangling? Or is it just a leave in treatment?
Start your review of CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray!
Edmonton , AB
I can not get enough of this product! It's so amazing for my curls. It helps hydrate them and is so good for my Dry ends. Over the course of using the reconstruction spray I've noticed my hair is getting stronger! It looks a shiner and feels so soft! It's passed my expectations and I love it!
I like this product. It just isn't worth all the money for me. It's too expensive for the job it does. There are cheaper alternative that are just as good if not better.
Leaves your hair so shiny and smooth with a healthy glow a little pricey but a little hose a long way so it's definitely worth your money perfect for dry damaged hair I would most definitely try again
Kennewick, WA
CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray uploaded by Brittini V.
CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray uploaded by Brittini V.
Purchased at: ULTA
After getting my hair lighten about two days ago I always make sure to #1 use no heat tools for a week or #2 use the best protection products for your hair if you need to use a heat tool. ~~My husband had a work Christmas party last night and I knew I needed to use CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing SprayI and CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray before applying heat. Here is a picture of last nights results! I would say I LOVE ❤️ how my hair turned out 😍
CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray uploaded by Marcia R.
Love it. Will die without it. Can actually put on my headstone, here lies Marcia due to discontinued CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner. (*makes sign of the cross and prays it never is discontinued) This is great for damage repair. Purchase Chi products from Winners and save your coins! Thank me later. CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray
Wisconsin
CHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing Spray uploaded by Christina C.
Great product it help bring my hair back to like best for damaged and hydration to my hair. I would not improve [email protected] it’s very affordable for the amount you receive I would definitely buy this again
San Diego , CA
Does an amazing job of detangling and moisturizing. The only thing I don’t really like is that it’s really thick. Sometimes the product gets stuck in the spray nozzle. I would still buy it again.
waukesha
I use this paired with the keratin shampoo and my hair has never been stronger (mind you I fried my hair a couple years ago) so this has been a nice change of pace for my hair!
Spanish Fort
This is an amazing product. My daughter has extremely thick wavy hair. Great smell, easy to apply. Works like a CHARM. Absolutely worth the cost. A little goes a long way....
Fresno, CA
Ran out of my usual leave-in conditioner so I thought I’d pick this one up to try it out. I didn’t like the formula at all—it left my hair feeling sticky instead of soft and smooth like my other leave-in conditioner. The smell was okay, although it was ultimately the formula that did it for me. I wouldn’t buy it again.