BY CHI #8 in Leave-In Conditioner

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment. Paraben Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

yvette s.
Overland Park, KS
Worth every penny. After a shower I lightly mist this all over my hair, and it dries to perfection. I don't have to do anything else to my hair, and it dries transformed. I wet my hair slightly, sprayed this all over, especially concentrating on the split, broken ends, and when it dried, WOW!
Alisha P.
This was thicker and worked excellent on my tangles. I had long color treated fine hair that tangled easily and this was a superstar! And it smelled fantastic too, but the smell was just way too strong which is weird cuz I liked it. I mixed with another product and it worked really well.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I was new to the whole " chi " experience. I thought it was just a straightner. I ran across this at my mothers house and was shook when i found out they had a hair care line. I expected a lot because i own a chi. I was not disapointed. This leave in hair conditioner does what it promises but it is not a cheap bottle.
Mackenzie C.
Chi is an amazing brand and have an overall wonderful line of products! I love their leave in conditioner and it make my hair feel and look amazing! Plus it smells wonderful too! If you’re looking for a leave in conditioner, please give this a try.
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
Whenever I choose to wear my hair straight I make sure to include this awesome product in my hair regimen. I have very thick and kinky natural hair so I only straighten in the winter. This product is a sprayable creme and after I distribute the product through my damp hair, I blow dry it through in sections. Once it's blown out I flatiron it and my hair lasts most of the week in good dry weather.
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
CHI is a great quality brand that isn’t expensive. They’re a salon quality brand and smells so good. It leaves my hair super soft and detangles so I can easily run my brush through my hair after a shower I spray this and I’m good to go.
Miranda C.
This stuff is gold in a bottle. Easily detangles my fine but thick waves tames the frizz keeps it sleek. Not too expensive. Best leave in I've found that's worked on my fine hair. Would purchase again would love as a gift!
Ashley V.
Guttenberg, NJ
I have keratin treated hair and I used this set and this particular spray is what I use to detangle my hair! It works really well, isn’t too watery, and it smells great too. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Mistirae S.
It smells so great, it untangled my hair so great, my hair is long almost down to my butt, and tangle so easily this has helped me significantly in reducing my hair is brittleness, and keeps it from being a tangled mess
Cindi S.
Jackson, TN
I love this brand’s leave in conditioner. My hair is very long and thick, and not only do I have it highlighted but Im 53, and the texture of your hair changes as you age and this helps me retain healthy, shiny hair.
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and oily?
Alejandra A.
How is it compared with the Silk Infusion? Would I need to use both?
Brandi W.
Monroe, GA
I have dry, dyed blonde hair - is this worth the purchase?
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem , PA
I color my hair red. Is safe for red color and is good before flat iron.
Cheryl H.
Rhine , Ga
I have a daughter who has a hair condition that was genetic and her hair is very brittle and looks fried. Would this be a good product to use?