BY CHI #54 in Leave-In Conditioner

Buy now on Bed Bath & Beyond
and get 6.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Leave-In Reconstructing Treatment. Paraben Free. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa see more...

Maria N.
Anything that says "Keratin" and "CHI" on the same product is a MUST.

CHI has one of the best formulas when it comes to Keratin. Your dry and frizzy hair will get a makeover in just one use with Keratin. This is especially important if your hair suffers from color treatment and heat damage. Oh.. And the smell is always a plus!

👌💆
CHELSEA B.
I like Chie products a lot and I like that this one has keratin in it! It is wonderful because hair is made up of Keratin! I like to use at night, I feel that it may be a little heavier formula. It makes my hair texture a little difference when I use it, use sparingly!
Jordan F.
Russellville, AR
I like this because it comes in a spray, so I don’t have to worry about squeezing out too much product and wasting it. It smells nice and is affordable for the quality of the product. I am very satisfied with it and will continue to purchase it in the future.
MissE W.
Tupelo, MS
I was new to the whole " chi " experience. I thought it was just a straightner. I ran across this at my mothers house and was shook when i found out they had a hair care line. I expected a lot because i own a chi. I was not disapointed. This leave in hair conditioner does what it promises but it is not a cheap bottle.
Mackenzie C.
Chi is an amazing brand and have an overall wonderful line of products! I love their leave in conditioner and it make my hair feel and look amazing! Plus it smells wonderful too! If you’re looking for a leave in conditioner, please give this a try.
Holly H.
Cushing
I have used CHI products since high school, I have curly hair that I straighten and put heat on a lot! This helps so much, I leave it in for hours with a shower cap on. Hair feels like silk when you rinse and is majorly improved on manageability!
Marishell V.
Albertville
I used this product once due to using chi product at my school. This product is amazing and it’s affordable. It will leave your hair shiny with a glimpse of glitter. I used this on my clients and they absolutely loved it.
Ashley V.
Piscataway, NJ
I have keratin treated hair and I used this set and this particular spray is what I use to detangle my hair! It works really well, isn’t too watery, and it smells great too. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
My gosh, this blows me away every single time I use it. I have wavy hair and when I spray some of this in my hair(when wet) with comb it goes through NO MATTER WHAT. Like it’s never failed me and I’m so so so impressed.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I love Chi hair care products because they really do work for what's intended for. Love their hair products except for the flat iron, I honestly didnt see a difference betweens my $40 one. CHI 12 oz Enviro Flex Hold Hair Spray Natural HoldCHI Infra Gel Maximum Control - 8.5 ozCHI Keratin Leave-In Conditioner Reconstructing SprayCHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Conditioner, 12 fl oz
Savanna P.
Madison, MS
Does this leave your hair feeling heavy and oily?
Alejandra A.
How is it compared with the Silk Infusion? Would I need to use both?
Brandi W.
Monroe, GA
I have dry, dyed blonde hair - is this worth the purchase?
Yadaris M.
Bethlehem, PA
I color my hair red. Is safe for red color and is good before flat iron.
Cheryl H.
Rhine , Ga
I have a daughter who has a hair condition that was genetic and her hair is very brittle and looks fried. Would this be a good product to use?

back