CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner 6 fl. OZ

CHI Keratin Leave in Conditioner is a unique reconstructing leave in treatment designed to infuse damaged hair with a powerful dose of natural keratin to rebuild hair's cuticle.Combining the natural reconstructing power of keratin with the essential nourishments of jojoba and argan oils, this highly sophisticated compound dramatically improves elasticity, preventing future breakage, while adding intense hydration that restores softness and shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner 6 fl. OZ!
Puravi N.
Grinnell, IA
CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner 6 fl. OZ uploaded by Puravi N.
Purchased at: Amazon
If you have damaged and frizzy hair, please try this! It is so underrated!! Helps tame hair and adds a little straightening effect to my hair. Smells good too. I love it! I also use the pureology leave in conditioner but I like this more.
Holli D.
Platte City, MO
CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner 6 fl. OZ uploaded by Holli D.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this leave in conditioner plus keratin. Works really well,smells great and won’t break the bank!!
Erin E.
GA
CHI Keratin Leave-in Conditioner 6 fl. OZ uploaded by Erin E.
This leave in conditioner gave me the extra layer of protection I needed before styling my hair. It is light and smells amazing.
Yolanda T.
Melbourne
This product is  great. It is lightweight, doesn’t leave my hair feeling greasy or weighed down. Smells amazing, but I think all the CHI product smell great!  Keratin Leave-In Conditioner 177 ml
Sydney C.
Sauquoit, NY
Purchased at: ULTA
I love chi! This leave in conditioner is perfect when short on time and don’t have time to condition in the shower
Shelby O.
The Chi keratin leave in spray conditioner is one of my go to products as well. I start by washing my hair with a chi keratin shampoo then move into the chi keratin conditioner. After I get out of the shower I spray my hair with the Chi keratin leave in conditioner and comb out my hair. The chi spray in conditioner really helps remove the tangles in my curly hair. When I apply this product the comb glides right through my hair with ease. Oh yea let’s not forget about the keratin in this product. The keratin leaves my hair soft and I’ve noticed after a couple months into using this product my hair has grown significantly longer. If you want longer healthier hair Chi keratin products are for you.
Kerry B.
Danielson, CT
This my favorite hair product of all time! I have used it for years and I swear there is nothing comparable out there. My hair is soft and shiny and there is no trace of any product in my hair after using this. Love it!
Kt R.
This is one of my favorite hair products, i hate using product so being able to only have one thing that takes care of frizz, shine and dryness is a must and this does it all
Laura M.
Chattanooga, TN
Mines in a red bottle keratin mist but it’s the same or similar product I keep this on hand it’s so good for your hair just spray on after you shower then add other creams
sharon C.
The CHI Keratin leave-in conditioner is amazing. Damage repair results are great as well as the hydration factor. I think it's worth the price point. Compared to alternatives, I really enjoy the fragrance and I am very satisfied with this product and recommend it.

Looking for your answer?