Hair CareHair ProductsShampooCHI
Keratin K-Trix 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment 115ml/392oz

Chi Keratin K-Trix 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment 115ml/3.92oz

Keratin K-Trix 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Chi Keratin K-Trix 5 Thermal Active Smoothing Treatment 115ml/3.92oz!
Emma A.
Provo, UT
I loved it every time I used it! Not too oily and pretty simple use. Only problem is that my sister “borrowed” mine and I haven’t seen it since!
Leena D.
Vanburen, AR
It’s a little heavy but does what it’s supposed to do. It doesn’t lather. I don’t recommend this products for fine oily hair. [product:chi-keratin-k-trix-5-thermal-active-smoothing-treatment-115ml/392oz]
member-4bea51
A quick keratin treatment to maintain the keratin treatment you have done at the hair salon.
Crystal M.
New Waterford, OH
I receive samples of this chi oil from my hairdresser. I absolutely over this product. It smells amazing and does really tone down my frizz when I have to blow dry.
Nivedita S.
Columbia, SC
I really like this stuff and it does an amazing job keeping your hair smooth and soft! If I’m being completely honest though, I think “it’s a 10” carries a way better product. However, I think that Chi products have a better smell to them!
Mandy R.
Berkeley,mo
This is one of the best haircare products in the universe!!!! Lol but for real if u need your hair restored,this is the best haircare product
Iris U.
Zurich
Great product. Your hair will not feel greasy. I used first with my blower and didn't notice any change, but went I went down with my iron the hair was looking smoth and super sleek. Works great on curly hair.
Viviana D.
Doral, FL
I love how it smells and everyone tells me that my hair smells good. I know it's this product that does it. It helps straighten my hair without using a straightener, especially when I'm on the go and unable to dry my hair. You don't need to use a lot of the product either. Love it!

Looking for your answer?