BY CHI CATIONIC HYDRATION INTERLINK

Cationic Hydration Interlink Works With Heat Styling Tools Helps Smooth Hair Cuticle Paraben Free Thermally Activated Smoothing Treatment That Works With The Heat Of A Styling Iron To Smooth The Hair Cuticle, Lock In Moisture And Seal Out Humidity Creating Soft, Frizz-Free Hair That Lasts Up To 5 Days. Infused With Keratrix&Trade;, A Unique Compound That Utilizes Sustained Release Technology To Gradually Release Strengthening And Smoothing Proteins As Needed For Long Lasting Treatment Results. Not Tested On Animals. Made In Usa *Based On Shampooing Once Daily. see more...

Annika S.
Rapid city, SD
Love this stuff when I'm going to straighten my hair after a shower. Use before blow drying!! It helps keep the flyaway a to a minimum. I'm a brunette with blonde ombré, with some definite damage. It helps with not damaging it as much!!
Shannon C.
This is my FAVORITE smelling thermal protectant of all time! It works sooo well and my smells so good when I use this