BY CHI

Chi keratin conditioner is a reconstructive conditioner that restores moisture levels in the hair with natural essential oils and the power of keratin for smooth, healthy looking hair. A reconstructive conditioner, strengthens and seals hairs cuticle, locks in moisture, prevent breakage and protect against further damage. see more...

Buy on Amazon
c t.
I love keratin oil, especially by chi! They never fail me!!! This is awesome and I find it at TJ MAXX all the time. I love how they have the big size and the tiny little travel sizes that you can take anywhere.
Erica P.
Missouri City, TX
I love this product to help treat my damaged colored hair. I think using this helps me avoid going to the salon for trims a few extra weeks. It smells good and helps make my hair feel smooth. It’s more pricey than drug store alternatives. If it’s worth it.
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
The smell is great but that’s really all I can say about this one. The conditioner will leave a thick film on your hair after it’s dry no matter how hard you try to rinse the product out. Usually I like CHI porducts but this was a waste of money for me.
Kelsey U.
Earlton, NY
I buy this product at TJ Maxx to save money. I love the scent of the conditioner and it makes my hair feel soft in the shower but does nothing for me once my hair dries
Allison R.
Walker, LA
Does help with some of the frizz but it has the tendency to dry my hair out pretty badly. Also it is pretty pricey when you wash your hair every other day like I do.
Victoria M.
Lancaster, CA
The best conditioner I’ve ever used and I’ve used many due to I just buy what’s on sale it is high in price but well worth it it doesn’t Warsaw damage I’d say it does repair damage I would purchase this again if I have the money
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
This conditioner is absolutely amazing!! It's smells so good and does wonders for my hair. I absolutely love. And if you find it in a bundle I highly recommend bc all of the treatments leave my hair so shiny, soft and voluminous. You can find it at target, tj maxx and pretty much any salon!
Jasmine M.
La Jolla, CA
I feel like it loosens my coils every time. I bought this as a gift set in Ross and I have found this was the best product out of the group. It leaves your hair silky smooth and smells expensive ;) I would recommend this to a friend.
Nessa R.
Always leave my hair soft and sleek, has a great smell to it and protects your hair. It's a little in the pricey side but you only need a small amount to put through your hair so it lasts a while
Candace M.
Works pretty good, but I’m in love with Thrix products now because they keep my hair healthy. These products are made in Grey Georgia and are only sold in salons.